Bob Bone and Jeff Diener's Ancient Title Breeders' Cup Handicap (gr. I) runner-up Captain Squire will be pre-entered on Oct. 14 for the Breeders' Cup Sprint (gr. I), but a decision on whether or not the 4-year-old son of Flying Chevron will run won't come until later, trainer Jeff Mullins said.
Most Popular Stories
- Eight Stakes Elevated in Status for 2014
- What was the Top Race of 2013?
- NY Trainer Hits World Stage in Hong Kong
- Saturday Plays from Betfair Hollywood Park
- Rise Up Scores for Late Sire Rockport Harbor
- Turfway Cancels Card Because of Weather
- Silver Returns to New York Racing Association
- BloodHorse.com Has a New Look
- Chasing Landaluce
- Equine Sector Helps Boost KY Ag Receipts