An accomplished field of seasoned, older spinters, headed by grade I victors Smiling Tiger and Giant Ryan, will vie for victory in the $400,000 True North Handicap (gr. II) on Belmont Stakes Day at Belmont Park.
Environmental concerns could cause a delay in plans by Golden Gate Fields to install an all-weather racing surface this summer, the planning manager for the City of Albany, Calif., acknowledged May 16.
Most Popular Stories
- Lady Eli Pointed to Aug. 27 Ballston Spa
- Exaggerator to Run in Haskell
- Stellar Wind to Challenge Beholder Again
- Nyquist Arrives at Monmouth
- Lexie Lou Headlines Victoriana Stakes
- Stradivari Recuperating After Surgery
- Belmont Winner Creator Returns in Jim Dandy
- What's Going On Here: Sporting Gestures
- Songbird All Heart at Saratoga
- 'Chrome' Edges Dortmund in Del Mar Battle