War Front-Betterbetterbetter filly kicks off Keeneland September sale and more in the September 19, 2015 issue of Blood-Horse magazine.
Horse Racing Radio Network, the official radio home of the 2015 Triple Crown, will return to Belmont Park for the ninth consecutive year with more than 13 hours of live Belmont Stakes on-site programming beginning June 3.
Bloom Racing Stable's Majestic City made his trip from California to Texas worthwhile with a wire-to-wire victory in the $200,000 Lone Star Handicap at Lone Star Park May 25.
The Horse Racing Radio Network will kick off its 2015 broadcast schedule Feb. 7 when it returns to Gulfstream Park to provide live coverage of the Donn Handicap and San Antonio Invitational Stakes from Santa Anita Park.
Horse Racing Radio Network, the Eclipse Award-winning broadcast organization based in Lexington, Ky., plans to to provide 17 hours of live Breeders' Cup coverage from Santa Anita Park beginning Wednesday, Oct. 29.
Unbeaten El Gato Malo took advantage of a blistering pace to register a runaway 6 1/4-length victory in the $150,000 San Rafael Stakes (gr. III) as the West Coast Triple Crown campaign got underway at Santa Anita Jan. 12.
Southern California-based conditioner Craig Dollase has been named trainer for West Point Thoroughbreds' West Coast operations.
Most Popular Stories
- Stormin Fever Euthanized at 23
- Undefeated Caravaggio Shines in Commonwealth Cup
- Casse Duo Set for Queen's Plate Run
- Neolithic Back Galloping After Respiratory Illness
- The Stronach Group Considers New England Venture
- Untrapped Aims for First Stakes win in Ohio Derby
- Kentucky Derby Starters Reunite in Ohio Derby
- Litfin at Large: Class Horses Figure in Ohio Derby
- Disco Rico and His Record-Setting Son Disco Partner
- Kitasan Black Faces 10 in Takarazuka Kinen