War Front-Betterbetterbetter filly kicks off Keeneland September sale and more in the September 19, 2015 issue of Blood-Horse magazine.
Horse Racing Radio Network, the official radio home of the 2015 Triple Crown, will return to Belmont Park for the ninth consecutive year with more than 13 hours of live Belmont Stakes on-site programming beginning June 3.
Bloom Racing Stable's Majestic City made his trip from California to Texas worthwhile with a wire-to-wire victory in the $200,000 Lone Star Handicap at Lone Star Park May 25.
The Horse Racing Radio Network will kick off its 2015 broadcast schedule Feb. 7 when it returns to Gulfstream Park to provide live coverage of the Donn Handicap and San Antonio Invitational Stakes from Santa Anita Park.
Horse Racing Radio Network, the Eclipse Award-winning broadcast organization based in Lexington, Ky., plans to to provide 17 hours of live Breeders' Cup coverage from Santa Anita Park beginning Wednesday, Oct. 29.
Unbeaten El Gato Malo took advantage of a blistering pace to register a runaway 6 1/4-length victory in the $150,000 San Rafael Stakes (gr. III) as the West Coast Triple Crown campaign got underway at Santa Anita Jan. 12.
Southern California-based conditioner Craig Dollase has been named trainer for West Point Thoroughbreds' West Coast operations.
Most Popular Stories
- Derby Museum to Become Home for Lukas Collection
- Wilkes Continues to Do Nafzger Proud
- Irish War Cry Solid in Final Pre-Derby Work
- Grade 2 Winner Iliad Retired
- Thunder Snow Enters Quarantine at Churchill Downs
- Another Big Finish for McCraken in Final Pre-Derby Work
- Horseman Mike Johnson Knows a Good One in McCraken
- Practical Joke Rewards Breeders' Faith in His Dam
- Alert Bay Repeats in San Francisco Mile
- Battalion Runner, Malagacy to Bypass Kentucky Derby