Strong demand for juveniles at public auction continued at the Barretts May Sale of 2-Year-Olds in Training held May 17 at the Hinds Pavilion at Fairplex Park in Pomona, California. A total of 193 horses were reported sold for gross receipts of $7,663,700, an 8.6% jump over the same sale a year ago when 189 youngsters sold for a total of $7,053,000.
Most Popular Stories
- Pensioned Top Maryland Sire Not For Love Dies
- Stay Thirsty's First Winner Comes in England
- Ride On Curlin to Florida's Pleasant Acres
- Santa Anita Pick 6 Pays Over $1.47 Million
- Second Saratoga Group Sounds Off on NYRA Plan
- Swipe at Belmont Preparing for His Return
- Purses Enhanced for 2016 Ellis Park Meet
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- Creator Works, Set for Trip to New York
- Illuminant Upsets Wekeela in Gamely Stakes