The 19th edition of the Dubai World Cup (UAE-I) is set March 29, 2014, according to the race schedule for the United Arab Emirates 2013-2014 season announced Aug. 28.
Stakes winners Treble Jig and Russian Rock return to action Dec. 28 on the final race card at Jebel Ali racecourse in the United Arab Emirates.
The Emirates Racing Authority has approved the calendar for the 2011/2012 racing seasons at Jebel Ali Racecourse, Abu Dhabi Equestrian Club, Meydan Racecourse, and Sharjah Equestrian and Racing Club.
Spin Cycle took command with a furlong to run and drew off to an easy 1 1/2 length victory in the listed Jebel Ali Sprint, the featured event at Jebel Ali Racecourse March 11.
A field of 16 sprinters are set to square off in the listed $136,108 Jebel Ali Sprint that will be contested March 11.
Salaam Dubai, third in the Group 1 Dubai Golden Shaheen, wins feature at Jebel Ali on Friday.
Most Popular Stories
- Mo Tom Clear Winner in Ohio Derby
- Melatonin Game in Gold Cup Victory
- Europeans Set for Belmont Derby, Oaks
- Melatonin Could Get Time Off After Gold Cup
- NJ-Bred Chublicious Captures Mr. Prospector
- Mid-Year Look at the BC Classic
- California Chrome Logs Weekly Drill at Los Al
- Un Autre First Winner for I'll Have Another
- Marialite Upsets Favorites at Hanshin
- Lord Nelson Lunges to Triple Bend Score