Robert W. "Bobby" Jeans, who was the groom for the great Buckpasser and other top runners for Hall of Fame trainer Eddie Neloy, died April 15 of natural causes.
Most Popular Stories
- Runhappy Strong in Five Furlong Move
- TVG Increases Revenue Following HRTV Purchase
- NY Hearing to Focus on Fantasy Sports Impact
- Tonalist, Red Vine Please in Cigar Mile Drill
- Yes It's True Euthanized
- Pender Harbour: Farewell to 'The King'
- Dortmund Out of Clark Handicap
- Kentucky Oaks Winner Keeper Hill Dead at 20
- Churchill Unveils Derby Sire Future Wager
- Effinex Looks for His Highlight Win in Clark