Toyota Motor Manufacturing, Kentucky, Inc. has awarded $250,000 to Central Kentucky Riding for Hope (CKRH) as a lead donation toward a new indoor therapeutic riding facility at the Kentucky Horse Park. The new facility will allow CKRH to expand the services it provides and increase the number of mentally and physically disabled persons they are able to serve.
Came Home's first reported foal is a colt born Jan. 16 at Gary Biszantz' Cobra Farm near Lexington.
The University of Kentucky conducted an interview with Jeanne Cox-Owens, general manager of Cobra Farms, as of May 22. In the interview she updates the status of her farms.
Most Popular Stories
- Shared Belief Confirmed Off KY Derby Trail
- Santa Ana Features Return of Emollient
- Run the Bluegrass Race Honors Zenyatta
- 'Mandate' Should Be Strong in Rebel Stakes
- Social Inclusion On Derby Path After Big Win
- 'Derby Poker Bourbon Bash' to Benefit TCA
- McGaughey Encouraged by Honor Code's Effort
- Rosario Rides General a Rod in Florida Derby
- Jockey Von Rosen Suffers Serious Injury
- Game On Dude Heads World's Best Racehorses