Long before Olympic gold-medalist Bruce Jenner transformed into Caitlyn Jenner, for a brief period of time in the late-summer of 1976, future undefeated Triple Crown winner Seattle Slew was mistakenly identified.
An all-star jockey cast anted up to raise more than $50,000 for the Simunye Project Oct. 6 in the first All-Star Jockeys' No-Limit Texas Hold 'Em Poker Tournament, presented by jockey Shane Sellers and Bridget Parker.
The Oak Tree Racing Association, internationally acclaimed equine artist Fred Stone, and a number of the nation's top jockeys will join forces at Santa Anita Oct. 1, to raise money for victims of Hurricane Katrina.
The riders of the last three Triple Crown winners offered some advice for Jose Santos, the regular rider of Funny Cide as he bids for the Triple Crown on June 7. The riders, Ron Turcotte, Jean Cruget, and Steve Cauthen commented during a round-table teleconference sponsored by the National Thoroughbred Racing Association.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Brings Baffert Back to World Cup
- Litfin at Large: Getting Handle on Dubai World Cup Card
- Zulu Seeks Skip Away Rebound
- Arrogate Lands Post Nine For Dubai World Cup
- Arnold Believes Spiral is Good Spot for Convict Pike
- Mind Your Biscuits Could Give Summers First Win
- El Areeb Works at Laurel Toward Wood Memorial
- Hope Floats for Hoppertunity in Dubai World Cup
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 21, 2017
- Three Stakes Highlight Los Alamitos Summer Meet