Grade I winner J. B.'s Thunder will make his first start in nearly nine months when he competes in the seventh race at Saratoga Sept. 1, an allowance/optional claiming event at 1 1/16 miles on the turf.
Uncle Mo, winner of the Champagne Stakes (gr. I) Oct. 9 at Belmont Park, is the 7-5 morning line favorite for the Grey Goose Breeders' Cup Juvenile (gr. I).
J.B.'s Thunder, a 2-year-old son of Thunder Gulch got in his final drill prior to the Grey Goose Breeders' Cup Juvenile (gr. I) when he took to the track the morning of Nov. 1.
J. B.'s Thunder, winner of the Breeders' Futurity (gr. I), breezed a half-mile in :47-flat under regular exercise rider Jerry O'Dwyer Oct. 22 at Keeneland in preparation for the Grey Goose Breeders' Cup Classic (gr. I).
A heavyweight battle between the two top juveniles looms at Churchill Downs. Read Blog
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Returning Early From Break
- Wise Dan Turns in First Breeze Since Surgery
- Jockey Stevens to Undergo Knee Surgery
- The Pizza Man Key Ingredient To Arlington
- Multiple Group I Winner The Fugue Retired
- The Influence of His Majesty
- French Derby Duo Clash Again at Longchamp
- Belmont to Offer Low-Roller Player Tourney
- Tattersalls July Sale Ends on High Note
- Two Fillies Among 37 Ohio Derby Nominees