Memorable 2009 Wood Memorial Stakes (gr. I) winner I Want Revenge will join Millennium Farms In Lexington where he will stand the 2015 season for $5,000.
Zach Madden has joined the team at Millennium Farms as the head of customer relations, it was announced Oct. 8.
Central Kentucky nursery Millennium Farms announced June 18 it will begin consigning sales horses under the Millennium Farms Sales banner. The farm, owned by Ro Parra, is home to four grade I winners.
Tom Simon's Vinery Sales has formed a partnership with Ro Parra's Millennium Farms near Lexington. The expanded sales division for the companies will be managed by Derek MacKenzie, director of public sales at Vinery Sales.
The 6-year-old Super Frolic, an earner of $1.3 million in his career, will be returned to training, Millennium Farms announced Feb. 15.
Most Popular Stories
- Girvin Upsets Risen Star Stakes
- Dortmund Could Return in Triple Bend
- Irish War Cry Ticks All the Boxes in Five-Furlong Work
- Farrell Vaults to Top of Kentucky Oaks Leaderboard
- Winx Soars to Fifteenth Straight Win
- Yorkiepoo Princess Scores Again at Aqueduct
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Unified Edges Mind Your Biscuits in GP Sprint
- Honorable Duty Holds Strong in Mineshaft Handicap
- Veteran Kentucky-Based Hot Walker Roche Dies at 91