Memorable 2009 Wood Memorial Stakes (gr. I) winner I Want Revenge will join Millennium Farms In Lexington where he will stand the 2015 season for $5,000.
Zach Madden has joined the team at Millennium Farms as the head of customer relations, it was announced Oct. 8.
Central Kentucky nursery Millennium Farms announced June 18 it will begin consigning sales horses under the Millennium Farms Sales banner. The farm, owned by Ro Parra, is home to four grade I winners.
Tom Simon's Vinery Sales has formed a partnership with Ro Parra's Millennium Farms near Lexington. The expanded sales division for the companies will be managed by Derek MacKenzie, director of public sales at Vinery Sales.
The 6-year-old Super Frolic, an earner of $1.3 million in his career, will be returned to training, Millennium Farms announced Feb. 15.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Brings Baffert Back to World Cup
- Owner-Breeder Bertram Klein Dies
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Dubai World Cup Night
- Litfin at Large: Getting Handle on Dubai World Cup Card
- Arrogate Lands Post Nine For Dubai World Cup
- Zulu Seeks Skip Away Rebound
- Different Paths, Futures for Two Spiral Contenders
- Arnold Believes Spiral is Good Spot for Convict Pike
- Mind Your Biscuits Could Give Summers First Win
- El Areeb Works at Laurel Toward Wood Memorial