Memorable 2009 Wood Memorial Stakes (gr. I) winner I Want Revenge will join Millennium Farms In Lexington where he will stand the 2015 season for $5,000.
Zach Madden has joined the team at Millennium Farms as the head of customer relations, it was announced Oct. 8.
Central Kentucky nursery Millennium Farms announced June 18 it will begin consigning sales horses under the Millennium Farms Sales banner. The farm, owned by Ro Parra, is home to four grade I winners.
Tom Simon's Vinery Sales has formed a partnership with Ro Parra's Millennium Farms near Lexington. The expanded sales division for the companies will be managed by Derek MacKenzie, director of public sales at Vinery Sales.
The 6-year-old Super Frolic, an earner of $1.3 million in his career, will be returned to training, Millennium Farms announced Feb. 15.
Most Popular Stories
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation
- Six Neglected Horses Cleared to Leave Farm
- Tampa Bay Downs Ready for Summer Festival
- Thoroughbred Makeover Tickets Now for Sale
- No Horses Injured in Pennsylvania Barn Fire
- PA House Panel Passes Breeding Fund Revisions
- Major Expansion Planned for Aqueduct Casino
- Cuomo Administration Fires Back at Criticism
- Mo Tom Clear Winner in Ohio Derby
- What's Going On Here: Internal Forces