Unbeaten multiple stakes winner Gold Case has been acquired by Dr. Truman Smith and Jay Taylor from Frank Stronach's Adena Springs for stallion duty at Mesa Vista Stud near Raton, N.M.
Millionaire Precocity has been bought by Tom and Jay Taylor and Truman Smith from the estate of John Franks for stallion duty at Mesa Vista Stud near Raton, N.M.
Jay Taylor has bought graded stakes winner Seacliff and will stand him at Mesa Vista Stud near Raton, N.M., for $2,500.
Most Popular Stories
- Keeneland to Handle VinMar Dispersal
- Review: Spa Surface Not Factor in Fatalities
- Los Alamitos Schedules California Chrome Day
- PA-Breds, Cathryn Sophia Head Parx Program
- Aftercare: The Challenges of Tracking Horses
- BH 100: Rapping at Derby's Door
- Arrogate Blazes to Travers Record
- New York OKs Full Casino for Tioga Downs
- Infographic: All Time Leading Earners 2016
- Rich Tapestry's Korea Sprint Start in Doubt