Unbeaten multiple stakes winner Gold Case has been acquired by Dr. Truman Smith and Jay Taylor from Frank Stronach's Adena Springs for stallion duty at Mesa Vista Stud near Raton, N.M.
Millionaire Precocity has been bought by Tom and Jay Taylor and Truman Smith from the estate of John Franks for stallion duty at Mesa Vista Stud near Raton, N.M.
Jay Taylor has bought graded stakes winner Seacliff and will stand him at Mesa Vista Stud near Raton, N.M., for $2,500.
Most Popular Stories
- Rachel's Valentina Returns in Mother Goose
- Borells Charged With Animal Cruelty
- American Freedom Clear Winner in Iowa Derby
- As Borell Released, Cruelty Laws Questioned
- Top Caribbean Race to Be Held at Gulfstream
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Wake Forest Heads United Nations
- Probe Into Abandoned Horses Continues
- Globetrotting Tepin Preps for Saratoga Ship
- Melmich Victorious in Dominion Day