Unbeaten multiple stakes winner Gold Case has been acquired by Dr. Truman Smith and Jay Taylor from Frank Stronach's Adena Springs for stallion duty at Mesa Vista Stud near Raton, N.M.
Millionaire Precocity has been bought by Tom and Jay Taylor and Truman Smith from the estate of John Franks for stallion duty at Mesa Vista Stud near Raton, N.M.
Jay Taylor has bought graded stakes winner Seacliff and will stand him at Mesa Vista Stud near Raton, N.M., for $2,500.
Most Popular Stories
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Arrogate 'His Usual Self' in Five-Furlong Move
- Grade 1 Haskell Headlines Monmouth Stakes Schedule
- What's Going On Here: Truly Charismatic
- Under Agreement, Trainer Umarov Suspended Five Years
- One Liner Laughs Last in Southwest Stakes Victory
- Gun Runner Rolls to Razorback Handicap Victory
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - February 21, 2017
- Classic Empire, McCraken Individual Favorites in Pool 3