Unbeaten multiple stakes winner Gold Case has been acquired by Dr. Truman Smith and Jay Taylor from Frank Stronach's Adena Springs for stallion duty at Mesa Vista Stud near Raton, N.M.
Millionaire Precocity has been bought by Tom and Jay Taylor and Truman Smith from the estate of John Franks for stallion duty at Mesa Vista Stud near Raton, N.M.
Jay Taylor has bought graded stakes winner Seacliff and will stand him at Mesa Vista Stud near Raton, N.M., for $2,500.
Most Popular Stories
- KY Derby Winner Thunder Gulch Pensioned at 23
- Upstart is Uplifting for Joanne Nielsen
- Palace Malice Sustains Minor Foot Bruise
- 82 Supplements to F-T Winter Mixed Sale
- Soumillon Scores Group II Double at Meydan
- New Zealand Yearling Sale Continues Strong
- Ties Atop TJC's Experimental Free Handicaps
- Upgraded Marine Gives Canada 44 Graded Stakes
- TOBA January Member of the Month
- Ladies 'Cap: Belle Gallantey Seeks Turnaround