Results from the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s August yearling sale and high expectations for this week's OBS fall mixed sale indicated growing confidence in additional segments of the Florida marketplac
Jay Goodwin is a new partner in Select Sales. The other members of the Lexington-based sales agency's ownership team are Carrie Brogden, Tom Ryan, and Andrew Cary (general manager).
Goodbye Doeny, a grade II stakes-placed son of Storm Cat, will stand at Jay Goodwin's Good Win Farm near Arkadelphia, Ark.
Green Raskal, a 6-year-old son of Green Dancer, has arrived for stallion duty at Jay Goodwin's Good Win Farm near Arkadelphia, Ark.
Five-year-old Ile St. Louis will stand at Jay Goodwin's Good Win Farm near Arkadelphia, Ark.
Graded stakes winner Global View has been moved to Jay Goodwin's Good Win Farm near Arkadelphia, Ark., where he will stand for owner Charles Chappel for $1,000.
Eleven-year-old Trust No Lawyer has arrived at Jay Goodwin's Goodwin Farm near Arkadelphia, Ark.
Most Popular Stories
- Back on Dirt at Keeneland; New Track Opens
- Pleasantly Perfect to Taylor Made Stallions
- Bandbox Retired to Northview Stallion Station
- Startup Nation Impresses in With Anticipation
- Goldencents vs. Wise Dan Showdown Likely
- Magic Bay First Winner for Sire Neko Bay
- That Handicapping Show - Woodward Stakes
- LoPresti Not Thinking About Horse of the Year
- Riders Trujillo, Nakatani to Fight for PDJF
- Durkin to be Honored at Saratoga This Weekend