Results from the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s August yearling sale and high expectations for this week's OBS fall mixed sale indicated growing confidence in additional segments of the Florida marketplac
Jay Goodwin is a new partner in Select Sales. The other members of the Lexington-based sales agency's ownership team are Carrie Brogden, Tom Ryan, and Andrew Cary (general manager).
Goodbye Doeny, a grade II stakes-placed son of Storm Cat, will stand at Jay Goodwin's Good Win Farm near Arkadelphia, Ark.
Green Raskal, a 6-year-old son of Green Dancer, has arrived for stallion duty at Jay Goodwin's Good Win Farm near Arkadelphia, Ark.
Five-year-old Ile St. Louis will stand at Jay Goodwin's Good Win Farm near Arkadelphia, Ark.
Graded stakes winner Global View has been moved to Jay Goodwin's Good Win Farm near Arkadelphia, Ark., where he will stand for owner Charles Chappel for $1,000.
Eleven-year-old Trust No Lawyer has arrived at Jay Goodwin's Goodwin Farm near Arkadelphia, Ark.
Most Popular Stories
- Zayat, Romans Want to See Prayer for Relief in Pegasus
- Arrogate Sails Through Penultimate Work for Pegasus Cup
- Noble Bird May Start in Pegasus
- New York trainer/breeder DiSanto Dies at 62
- California Chrome Focused in Penultimate Move
- First Foal by American Pharoah Born at Brookdale Farm
- Lockdown Cruises in Busanda Win
- High Profile Fillies in Fair Grounds Stakes
- Pletcher Contenders Breeze for Pegasus
- Barretts January Set for Familiar Fairplex Location