Results from the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s August yearling sale and high expectations for this week's OBS fall mixed sale indicated growing confidence in additional segments of the Florida marketplac
Jay Goodwin is a new partner in Select Sales. The other members of the Lexington-based sales agency's ownership team are Carrie Brogden, Tom Ryan, and Andrew Cary (general manager).
Goodbye Doeny, a grade II stakes-placed son of Storm Cat, will stand at Jay Goodwin's Good Win Farm near Arkadelphia, Ark.
Green Raskal, a 6-year-old son of Green Dancer, has arrived for stallion duty at Jay Goodwin's Good Win Farm near Arkadelphia, Ark.
Five-year-old Ile St. Louis will stand at Jay Goodwin's Good Win Farm near Arkadelphia, Ark.
Graded stakes winner Global View has been moved to Jay Goodwin's Good Win Farm near Arkadelphia, Ark., where he will stand for owner Charles Chappel for $1,000.
Eleven-year-old Trust No Lawyer has arrived at Jay Goodwin's Goodwin Farm near Arkadelphia, Ark.
Most Popular Stories
- Stellar Wind Upsets Beholder
- Maiden No More, Laoban Stuns Jim Dandy Rivals
- Flintshire Scores in Eventful Bowling Green
- A. P. Indian Outduels Holy Boss in Vanderbilt
- Seeking the Gold Dies at 31
- Lexie Lou Goes Wire to Wire in Victoriana
- Pennsylvania Sanctions Trainer Preciado
- Minding Overcomes Trouble for Nassau Win
- Monmouth, Suffolk Battle Over Entries
- Mind Your Biscuits Takes Amsterdam