Jockey Joel Rosario, second to Rafael Bejarano at Santa Anita in overall victories with 42 through March 10, fired agent Vic Stauffer and hired Ron Ebanks, who had represented cousins Tyler and Michael Baze.
Longtime Chicago-based jockey Chris Emigh notched the 3,000th victory of his career when he guided John Reinhart's Thanks Lord for trainer Frank Kirby to a 1 3/4-length win in the fourth race May 30 at Arlington Park.
Arlington Park's leading jockey Chris Emigh suffered a concussion Wednesday when Seadrift, his mount in the third race, stumbled near the three-eighths pole and threw him to the track.
Most Popular Stories
- Shared Belief Sprints to Game Malibu Triumph
- Sam's Sister Stuns Taris in Quick La Brea
- Alert Bay Wins Mathis Brothers Mile Thriller
- California Chrome is Vox Populi Award Winner
- Prado 'Day to Day' After Gulfstream Spill
- Leave the Light On for Storm Cat
- Nine-Month Suspension Recommended for Veitch
- New York Stallion Series On Tap at Aqueduct
- Spotted Heart Upsets MD Filly Championship
- Salutos Amigos Adds Gravesend Stakes Victory