A 2012 agreement that will pump $75 million into purses at Canterbury Park over 10 years continues to have a positive impact on the racing and breeding industry in the state.
Most Popular Stories
- Stellar Wind 7-2 Choice for Oaks
- Nader Leaving Hong Kong, Will Return to U.S.
- American Pharoah Forges Way to Zayat's Heart
- Kentucky Derby: Bathtime for American Pharoah
- Forever Unbridled: Oaks Is in Her Genes
- A Look at 2015 Homebred Derby Hopefuls
- Tailgating, 'Selfie Sticks' Out at Belmont S.
- Fitness Options Added for Churchill Jockeys
- Churchill Downs Inc. Looking Forward to Derby
- What's Going On Here: Kentucky Derby Sires