The Minnesota Thoroughbred Association's board of directors has elected officers for 2015, with Jay Dailey re-elected to a third consecutive term as president.
A 2012 agreement that will pump $75 million into purses at Canterbury Park over 10 years continues to have a positive impact on the racing and breeding industry in the state.
Jay Dailey was elected president of the Minnesota Thoroughbred Association for 2013, the organization said Jan. 30.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Has Final Work for Haskell
- American Pharoah Will Dictate Race Schedule
- One-Fifth Curlin Share Surpasses $6 Million
- Breaking Lucky Surprises in Prince of Wales
- Frac Daddy Retired With Suspensory Strain
- CDI Plans to Demolish Calder Grandstand
- Small Farm Yields Big Returns for Smith
- Sprint Champ, Commanding Curve Spice Stakes
- It's Wait and See for Large WV Derby Field
- Slideshow: 2015 Racing Hall of Fame