Celebrity chef Bobby Flay has purchased a 25% interest in Belmont Stakes (G1) contender J Boys Echo, Jason Loutsch of owner Albaugh Family Stable announced June 7.
In search of a yearling with classic potential, Albaugh Family Stable stepped up to acquire J Boys Echo for $485,000 at the 2015 Keeneland September yearling sale.
Jockey Robby Albarado, who has been sidelined since April due to a leg fracture, will ride graded stakes winner J Boys Echo in the June 10 Belmont Stakes (G1), Jason Loutsch of owner Albaugh Family Stable confirmed June 3.
Gotham Stakes (G3) winner J Boys Echo will head to New York for a planned start in the June 10 Belmont Stakes (G1), Jason Loutsch of owners Albaugh Family Stable confirmed May 27.
Luis Saez has been named to ride Gotham Stakes (G3) winner J Boys Echo in the May 6 Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (G1), the colt's connections confirmed April 26.
When Taylor Made Sales inquired last season about whether Jason Loutsch and his father-in-law, Dennis Albaugh, were going to offer their homebred half brother to Liam's Map at the yearling sales, the response was a prophetic 'Not this time.'
Grade I winner Paddy O'Prado, who will enter stud in 2012 at B. Wayne Hughes' Spendthrift Farm near Lexington, will be honored at Prairie Meadows Aug. 5.
Most Popular Stories
- Dream It Is The Real Deal in Schuylerville
- Classic Empire to Resume Galloping
- CHRB Discusses Cutting Back Racing Dates
- Proctor's Ledge Makes Splash in Lake George
- Saratoga Opening Day Sees Handle Increase
- Sanford Adds Another Chapter to Rich History Saturday
- Litfin: No Going Against Arrogate in San Diego
- Maryland Horse of the Year Ben's Cat Dies
- Tiz a Slam Heads Prince of Wales Stakes
- Sircat Sally Faces Stiff Test in San Clemente