Front-running Little Mike looks for his third graded stakes win of the current Gulfstream Park season when he faces eight rivals in the $100,000 Emirates Airlines Appleton Stakes (gr. IIIT) April 3.
Colizeo, who has the looks of a star in the making, captured the $60,000 Challenger Stakes in style, as he set a stakes record for the 20-year-old race by traveling 1 1/16 miles in 1:42.94 under Willie Martinez.
Quality Road and Blame, sitting atop the national handicap division for much of the year, square off in what shapes up as a superb lineup for Saratoga's $750,000 Whitney Invitational Handicap (gr. I) Aug. 7.
Most Popular Stories
- Runhappy Gets Back to Work at Keeneland
- A Travers Day Christmas Present
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator
- Flintshire Looking Strong for Sword Dancer
- American Dirt Records a Thing of the Past
- OBS Numbers Plummet During Open Session
- Veitch's Suspension Sent Back to KHRC
- Mohaymen Cuts Back to Sprint in King's Bishop
- California Chrome Superior in Pacific Classic
- Ballerina Stakes Has Stage Full of Talent