Regally bred Duramente unfurled a dramatic closing kick from the back and won the Satsuki Sho (Jpn-I, Japanese Two Thousand Guineas) April 19 at Nakayama from Real Steel, who defeated him last time out.
Isla Bonita launched a powerful late rally and won the $2 million Satsuki Sho (Jpn-I, Japanese Two Thousand Guineas) April 20 Nakayama Racecourse.
Teruya Yoshida's homebred Logotype, Japan's champion 2-year-old male last season, stormed to a course-record win in the Satsuki Sho (Jpn-I) or Japanese Two Thousand Guineas at Nakayama Racecourse April 14.
Gold Ship won the Satsuki Sho (Jpn-I), or Japanese Two Thousand Guineas April 15 at Nakayama Racecourse, a year after the Great East Japan Earthquake forced the race to be moved to Tokyo.
Captain Thule went to the lead and never looked back, comfortably winning the US$1,606,000 Satsuki Sho (Jpn-I), or Japanese Two Thousand Guineas, in an upset before 67,401 at Nakayama Racecourse April 20.
Most Popular Stories
- White Passionforfashion Already Turning Heads
- Medal Count Retired to Spendthrift Farm
- Lovely Maria Returns for Delaware Oaks
- California Chrome Arrives at Arlington
- Colt First Winner for U.S. Champ Cape Blanco
- Cozmic One, Full to Uncle Mo Meet at Belmont
- Ben's Cat Aims for Fourth Parx Dash Victory
- RMTC: Uniform Drug Program Has Momentum
- IHRC Report: Truesdail Missed Seven Positives
- American Pharoah 'Just Cruising' in Workout