Regally bred Duramente unfurled a dramatic closing kick from the back and won the Satsuki Sho (Jpn-I, Japanese Two Thousand Guineas) April 19 at Nakayama from Real Steel, who defeated him last time out.
Isla Bonita launched a powerful late rally and won the $2 million Satsuki Sho (Jpn-I, Japanese Two Thousand Guineas) April 20 Nakayama Racecourse.
Teruya Yoshida's homebred Logotype, Japan's champion 2-year-old male last season, stormed to a course-record win in the Satsuki Sho (Jpn-I) or Japanese Two Thousand Guineas at Nakayama Racecourse April 14.
Gold Ship won the Satsuki Sho (Jpn-I), or Japanese Two Thousand Guineas April 15 at Nakayama Racecourse, a year after the Great East Japan Earthquake forced the race to be moved to Tokyo.
Captain Thule went to the lead and never looked back, comfortably winning the US$1,606,000 Satsuki Sho (Jpn-I), or Japanese Two Thousand Guineas, in an upset before 67,401 at Nakayama Racecourse April 20.
Most Popular Stories
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- Lemon Drop Kid an Emerging Broodmare Sire
- Industry Asks for H-2B Visa Program Support
- Track Maintenance Internships Being Offered
- Santa Anita Moves American Oaks to Dec. 31
- Miss Temple City Scores Matriarch by a Nose
- Ward Joins Water, Hay, and Oats Alliance
- ADW Company AmWest Joins NTRA
- BH 100: Commemorates
- Laoban Works Toward Return