The Lexington Foundation hosted its second annual Fall Wine Celebration Oct. 13. Held at the Red Mile's Floral Hall in Lexington, the black tie event began with cocktails and a silent auction, followed by dinner and a live auction. It raised more than $700,000 for cancer research, education, and care.
Janice Jones, whose husband John T.L. Jones Jr., owns Walmac International near Lexington, died Sept. 7.
Most Popular Stories
- Jockey Gallardo to Try Southern California
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Borell Enters Alford Plea on Cruelty Charges
- Santa Anita Installs Barn Surveillance System
- Stopchargingmaria in F-T November Sale
- 'Cleopatra' Looking to Reign in Chandelier
- Impressive Maiden Winners Try Pilgrim Stakes
- Outwork, Speightster Retire to WinStar
- Jockey Collins Suffers Paralysis After Spill
- Litfin At Large: Belmont Super Saturday I