The Lexington Foundation hosted its second annual Fall Wine Celebration Oct. 13. Held at the Red Mile's Floral Hall in Lexington, the black tie event began with cocktails and a silent auction, followed by dinner and a live auction. It raised more than $700,000 for cancer research, education, and care.
Janice Jones, whose husband John T.L. Jones Jr., owns Walmac International near Lexington, died Sept. 7.
Most Popular Stories
- White-Headed Foal Named Southern Phantom
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Six Neglected Horses Cleared to Leave Farm
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation
- Gaudet, Amoss to Join Saratoga Live Team
- Fewer Fatalities Tied to Risk-Factor Changes
- A New Brand of Hero
- Bramlage: Decreased Use of Depo-Medrol a Plus
- AAEP Panel Calls for Additional EIPH Research
- F-T Horses of Racing Age Sale Catalog Online