Richard's Kid, upset winner of the Pacific Classic (gr. I), turned in another sharp work at Santa Anita Nov. 2, getting four furlongs in :47.20 in his final tune-up for the $5 million Breeders' Cup Classic (gr. I).
Not only will American champion Indian Blessing have to defeat males for the first time in her career if she is to win the Dubai Golden Shaheen, she will have to overcome the far outside post in the field of 12 in her initial try at a straightaway 1,200 meters (about 6 furlongs).
Most Popular Stories
- Always Dreaming, Cloud Computing, Tapwrit Work at Spa
- As Arrogate's Stature Builds, So Do Expectations
- Dream It Is The Real Deal in Schuylerville
- Maryland Horse of the Year Ben's Cat Dies
- John Henry, Phil Marino, and Early Cajun Days
- Classic Empire to Resume Galloping
- Litfin: No Going Against Arrogate in San Diego
- Sanford Adds Another Chapter to Rich History Saturday
- CHRB Discusses Cutting Back Racing Dates
- Arrogate Begins Del Mar Journey in San Diego Handicap