Richard's Kid, upset winner of the Pacific Classic (gr. I), turned in another sharp work at Santa Anita Nov. 2, getting four furlongs in :47.20 in his final tune-up for the $5 million Breeders' Cup Classic (gr. I).
Not only will American champion Indian Blessing have to defeat males for the first time in her career if she is to win the Dubai Golden Shaheen, she will have to overcome the far outside post in the field of 12 in her initial try at a straightaway 1,200 meters (about 6 furlongs).
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Returning Early From Break
- 'Power' Pair Square Off in July Cup
- 95% Clearance Rate on Day 2 at Tattersalls
- 'Princess' Looks Tough in Delaware Handicap
- Social Inclusion Breezes for Haskell
- Isabella Sings First Winner for Eskendereya
- Kentucky Horses Lose a Friend in Vet Byars
- Arizona's Global Symposium Registration Open
- Boston and Suffolk Downs Begin Planning
- Paladin Bay Seeks to Tame Bison City Stakes