The Grayson-Jockey Club Research Foundation has named Jamie Haydon vice president and Holly White director of development, effective April 17.
The Jockey Club March 17 said its Graded Stakes Out-of-Competition Testing Grant Fund program again will be in effect in 2016.
At its April 23 meeting the Racing Medication and Testing Consortium board of directors approved an agreement with The Jockey Club to engage the full-time services of Jamie Haydon as RMTC interim executive director.
- By Esther Marr
A handle and tax information system was unanimously endorsed by the Kentucky Thoroughbred Development Fund and will be recommended to the Kentucky Horse Racing Authority at its March meeting, it was decided Feb. 28. Funds for the software will most likely come out of the $1.2 million Kentucky Gov. Ernie Fletcher has recommended the state legislature approve in additional funding for the authority.
The registration deadline for the new Kentucky Thoroughbred Breeders' Incentive Fund is Aug. 1. Breeders may register online by going to the Kentucky Horse Racing Authority Web site and clicking on Breeders' Incentive Fund. The registration fee is $60.
Most Popular Stories
- Capps' Death is Big Loss to Louisville Equine Program
- McCraken Finishes Strong in Five-Furlong Move
- Romans Mulling Rider Options for J Boys Echo
- Goldikova, Espinoza Among Hall of Fame Inductees
- Albarado Fractures Lower Leg, Off J Boys Echo in Derby
- Santa Anita Cancels April 27 Racing
- Brisk Activity Bodes Well for OBS Spring Sale
- Nichols Canyon Connections Pointing for Iroquois Bonus
- Spending Time With New Trainer Kent Sweezey
- OBS Hips to Watch Include Tapwrit's Half Brother