Pastilla, a 3-year-old broodmare prospect, was sold by agent Hagyard Farm to James Ryan.
Homebuilder, a millionaire and sire of 25 horses that won or placed in stakes, has been euthanized because of a heart condition.
As New York's racetracks ponder the economic feasibility of installing Video Lottery Terminals under legislation that became law in October, off-track betting operations in the Empire State are asking for VLTs at their parlors.
Most Popular Stories
- Archarcharch, Tizway to South Korea
- Better Talk Now Euthanized at Age 18
- After 26 Stakes Wins, Fan Favorite Ben's Cat Retired
- Mott Set for Queen's Plate Debut With Channel Maker
- Lights of Medina Leads Pletcher Trio in Mother Goose
- Holy Helena Favored for Queen's Plate
- Obituary: Jack Arterburn Spent Life in Racing
- Fasig-Tipton Horses of Racing Age Sale Offers Diversity
- Delta Bluesman Aims to Repeat in Smile Sprint
- Supreme Court to Consider N.J. Sports Gambling Case