A field of eight horses, including grade I winners Peeping Tom and Valid Video, has been drawn for the $200,000 James B. Moseley Breeders' Cup Handicap on the MassCap undercard.
Flatbird Stable's Peeping Tom used a powerful closing kick to run down My Cousin Matt and capture the $200,000 James B. Moseley Breeders'Cup Handicap by 1 3/4 length in front of 8,258 at Suffolk Downs.
Graded-stakes winners My Cousin Matt, Peeping Tom, Say Florida Sandy, and Here's Zealous join defending champion Stormin Oedy on the list of 34 nominations for the $200,000 James B. Moseley Breeders' Cup Handicap on June 21 at Suffolk Downs.
Suffolk Downs horses will compete for $1.34 million in stakes purses during the winter/spring meet in a 25-race schedule that will be highlighted by the 63rd running of the $500,000 Massachusetts Handicap (gr. II) on June 1.
Most Popular Stories
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- The RNA Conundrum at Public Auctions
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- BH 100: Shooting Star
- Texas Bling Retired to Stud
- Have Horseplayers Lost Touch With the Horse?
- Texas Chrome Prevails in Oklahoma Derby