A field of eight horses, including grade I winners Peeping Tom and Valid Video, has been drawn for the $200,000 James B. Moseley Breeders' Cup Handicap on the MassCap undercard.
Flatbird Stable's Peeping Tom used a powerful closing kick to run down My Cousin Matt and capture the $200,000 James B. Moseley Breeders'Cup Handicap by 1 3/4 length in front of 8,258 at Suffolk Downs.
Graded-stakes winners My Cousin Matt, Peeping Tom, Say Florida Sandy, and Here's Zealous join defending champion Stormin Oedy on the list of 34 nominations for the $200,000 James B. Moseley Breeders' Cup Handicap on June 21 at Suffolk Downs.
Suffolk Downs horses will compete for $1.34 million in stakes purses during the winter/spring meet in a 25-race schedule that will be highlighted by the 63rd running of the $500,000 Massachusetts Handicap (gr. II) on June 1.
Most Popular Stories
- Rachel's Valentina 7-2 Oaks Favorite
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - May 3, 2016
- Grudge Match in the Alysheba
- Amoss Believes Lanerie Best Fit for Mo Tom
- Lani Breezes in Final Derby Preparation
- Nyquist's Groom Keeps Top Derby Horse Happy
- NYRA Looking at Synthetic Track for Aqueduct
- Nyquist Strong in First Churchill Gallop
- Three Grade I Winners Vie for La Troienne
- Brody's Cause? An Iowa Community College