A field of eight horses, including grade I winners Peeping Tom and Valid Video, has been drawn for the $200,000 James B. Moseley Breeders' Cup Handicap on the MassCap undercard.
Flatbird Stable's Peeping Tom used a powerful closing kick to run down My Cousin Matt and capture the $200,000 James B. Moseley Breeders'Cup Handicap by 1 3/4 length in front of 8,258 at Suffolk Downs.
Graded-stakes winners My Cousin Matt, Peeping Tom, Say Florida Sandy, and Here's Zealous join defending champion Stormin Oedy on the list of 34 nominations for the $200,000 James B. Moseley Breeders' Cup Handicap on June 21 at Suffolk Downs.
Suffolk Downs horses will compete for $1.34 million in stakes purses during the winter/spring meet in a 25-race schedule that will be highlighted by the 63rd running of the $500,000 Massachusetts Handicap (gr. II) on June 1.
Most Popular Stories
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- California Chrome 'Stronger' in Los Al Drill
- Tepin Works; Trip to Royal Ascot Uncertain
- Enola Gray Passes Two-Turn Test in Melair
- Diva Express, I'm a Looker Dead Heat at CD
- Kentucky Suspends Umarov for 10 Years
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Exaggerator Carries Delta Jackpot Flag
- First U.S. Winner for Algorithms