A field of eight horses, including grade I winners Peeping Tom and Valid Video, has been drawn for the $200,000 James B. Moseley Breeders' Cup Handicap on the MassCap undercard.
Flatbird Stable's Peeping Tom used a powerful closing kick to run down My Cousin Matt and capture the $200,000 James B. Moseley Breeders'Cup Handicap by 1 3/4 length in front of 8,258 at Suffolk Downs.
Graded-stakes winners My Cousin Matt, Peeping Tom, Say Florida Sandy, and Here's Zealous join defending champion Stormin Oedy on the list of 34 nominations for the $200,000 James B. Moseley Breeders' Cup Handicap on June 21 at Suffolk Downs.
Suffolk Downs horses will compete for $1.34 million in stakes purses during the winter/spring meet in a 25-race schedule that will be highlighted by the 63rd running of the $500,000 Massachusetts Handicap (gr. II) on June 1.
Most Popular Stories
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- BloodHorse, Weatherbys Launch Stallions App
- Welcome Home, Charismatic
- Rockridge's Posse Will Not Return to U.S.
- Sunbean Seeks Third Louisiana Classic Win
- Rouse Earns F. Ambrose Clark Award
- Lemon Drop Kid an Emerging Broodmare Sire
- U S Officer, Cool Arrow Set for Springboard
- Miss Temple City Scores Matriarch by a Nose
- Trainer Davis Looks Forward to More Success