A field of eight horses, including grade I winners Peeping Tom and Valid Video, has been drawn for the $200,000 James B. Moseley Breeders' Cup Handicap on the MassCap undercard.
Flatbird Stable's Peeping Tom used a powerful closing kick to run down My Cousin Matt and capture the $200,000 James B. Moseley Breeders'Cup Handicap by 1 3/4 length in front of 8,258 at Suffolk Downs.
Graded-stakes winners My Cousin Matt, Peeping Tom, Say Florida Sandy, and Here's Zealous join defending champion Stormin Oedy on the list of 34 nominations for the $200,000 James B. Moseley Breeders' Cup Handicap on June 21 at Suffolk Downs.
Suffolk Downs horses will compete for $1.34 million in stakes purses during the winter/spring meet in a 25-race schedule that will be highlighted by the 63rd running of the $500,000 Massachusetts Handicap (gr. II) on June 1.
Most Popular Stories
- Veteran Kentucky-Based Hot Walker Roche Dies at 91
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Baffert Talks 2017 Triple Crown
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Louis Quatorze Dies of Heart Attack
- Elliott Honored with George Woolf Memorial Jockey Award
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Fair Grounds in the Spotlight
- Oscar Performance Targeting Keeneland for Season Debut
- Guest Suite Taking Farish, Howard on Classic Ride
- Three Rules Fires Florida Bullet