Sam-Son Farm's Journey Home made her journey west a winning one Nov. 26 at Del Mar with a clear score in the in the $100,000 Jimmy Durante Stakes (gr. IIIT), but the victory was not without controversy, albeit by no fault of the War Front filly.
Barbara Banke and the other panelists described the exhilaration of their Breeders' Cup victories to those attending the conference.
- By BloodHorse Staff
- Thoroughbred Racing, Breeders' Cup, Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association
OwnerView announced Oct. 27 that the Long Island-based LNJ Foxwoods stable owned by Larry, Nanci, and Jaime Roth has been chosen as the 2016 New Owner of the Year.
Thoroughbred Charities of America announced that LNJ Foxwoods has established a fund to benefit the horses abandoned in Mercer County, Kentucky.
President-elect said several initiatives are being set for an active board.
Thoroughbred Charities of America has announced the Roth family's LNJ Foxwoods will be the top sponsor of the 26th Annual Stallion Season Auction.
Aptly named Up, a multiple group stakes-winning daughter of top international sire Galileo, lit up the bid board when she was sold for $2.2 million during the Jan. 13 second session of the Keeneland horses of all ages sale.
Most Popular Stories
- Cloud Computing Leaves Pimlico, Others Thinking Belmont
- Cloud Computing Wears Down Classic Empire in Preakness
- Agent Ryan Not Surprised by Cloud Computing's Win
- Trainer Richie Scherer Dies at Age 53
- Hips to Watch: Day 1 Fasig-Tipton Midlantic Sale
- Soul Stirring Frankel's First Classic Winner
- Preakness Wrapup: Clouds Got in the Way
- La Coronel Prepares for Royal Ascot Run
- Actress Announces Presence in Black-Eyed Susan
- Grizzel Edges Enstone in Selene Stakes