Jade Robbery, a French group I winner and later a successful sire in Japan, died May 15 following abdominal surgery for a twisted intestine and adhesions of the colon.
Sheikh Mohammed's attempt to breed top-level horses at his Emirates Stud Farm in Dubai took another turn when he announced plans to stand Japanese stallion Jade Robbery this breeding season.
Most Popular Stories
- Stormin Fever Euthanized at 23
- Undefeated Caravaggio Shines in Commonwealth Cup
- Casse Duo Set for Queen's Plate Run
- Neolithic Back Galloping After Respiratory Illness
- Untrapped Aims for First Stakes win in Ohio Derby
- Kitasan Black Faces 10 in Takarazuka Kinen
- Litfin at Large: Class Horses Figure in Ohio Derby
- The Player to Return on Churchill's Closing Night
- Disco Rico and His Record-Setting Son Disco Partner
- The Stronach Group Considers New England Venture