Two-time Eclipse Award winner Groupie Doll breezed five furlongs at Gulfstream Park the morning of Jan. 25, preparing for her final career start in the $150,000 Hurricane Bertie (gr. III) Feb. 9.
Champion Groupie Doll tuned up for a scheduled start in the $150,000 Hurricane Bertie (gr. III) with a sharp five-furlong breeze at Gulfstream Park the morning of Jan. 18.
In her final breeze in preparation for the Cigar Mile Handicap (gr. I) Nov. 30 at Aqueduct Racetrack, Groupie Doll completed four furlongs in :48.55 on the Belmont Park training track Nov. 25.
As she preps for her defense of the Breeders' Cup Filly & Mare Sprint (gr. I) title she won last year, champion Groupie Doll put in her latest strong gallop at Santa Anita Park the morning of Oct. 31.
Champion Groupie Doll continued preparations for the Oct. 5 Thoroughbred Club of America Stakes (gr. I) and a Breeders' Cup Filly & Mare Sprint (gr. I) defense with a half-mile move over the slop at Churchill Sept. 21.
Most Popular Stories
- Casino Could Negatively Impact Finger Lakes
- Musselman Drops Lawsuit Against Churchill
- Rodenticide Linked to Six Sudden Horse Deaths
- Slideshow: Top 10 Races of 2014
- Disco Rico Euthanized After Laminitis Battle
- Marketer Voluntarily Recalls Equine Gastric Ulcer Product
- Horsemen, Suffolk Downs Continue Discussion
- Trainer Wells Pleads Guilty to Rigging Races
- Durkin to Receive Eclipse Award of Merit
- Baffert Seeks 7th Futurity Win with Dortmund