Two-time Eclipse Award winner Groupie Doll breezed five furlongs at Gulfstream Park the morning of Jan. 25, preparing for her final career start in the $150,000 Hurricane Bertie (gr. III) Feb. 9.
Champion Groupie Doll tuned up for a scheduled start in the $150,000 Hurricane Bertie (gr. III) with a sharp five-furlong breeze at Gulfstream Park the morning of Jan. 18.
In her final breeze in preparation for the Cigar Mile Handicap (gr. I) Nov. 30 at Aqueduct Racetrack, Groupie Doll completed four furlongs in :48.55 on the Belmont Park training track Nov. 25.
As she preps for her defense of the Breeders' Cup Filly & Mare Sprint (gr. I) title she won last year, champion Groupie Doll put in her latest strong gallop at Santa Anita Park the morning of Oct. 31.
Champion Groupie Doll continued preparations for the Oct. 5 Thoroughbred Club of America Stakes (gr. I) and a Breeders' Cup Filly & Mare Sprint (gr. I) defense with a half-mile move over the slop at Churchill Sept. 21.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Indian Charlie' Sues to Get Back on Track
- Torrid Martin Resumes Golden Gate Hot Streak
- Pomeroy, Flashy Bull to Stand in Saudi Arabia
- Canterbury Gets Approval for 70-Day Meet
- Bear No Joke After Repeat in Kennedy Road
- New York to Act on New Medication Rules
- Ex-Calder Racing Secretary Headed to Hialeah
- Cassatt Takes Advantage of Big Zia Park Day
- Napravnik Among Five Woolf Award Finalists
- Churchill to Resume Live Racing Nov. 21