Gross, average, and median were all up significantly on day three of the Tattersalls December Mare Sale, continuing the upward trend since the auction began.
Lillie Langtry provided the Ballydoyle team with their first winner of the meeting when she turned in a dominating performance to capture the Coronation Stakes (Eng-I) by 1 1/4-lengths at Royal Ascot June 18.
Special Duty took the English One Thousand Guineas (Eng-I) from Jacqueline Quest following a stewards' inquiry on May 2 after finishing second by a nose to the 66-1 shot.
Most Popular Stories
- Princess Violet Tops Ruffian Stakes Entrants
- Pletcher Considers Preakness Stakes Options
- Unspurned Seeks Repeat Performance in Hendrie
- KHRC Vote on Salix Threshold Triggers Debate
- Wolf Man Rocket Ships in for Peter Pan Stakes
- Beholder, Warren's Veneda Face Off in Vanity
- Hardest Core in Man o' War vs. Imagining
- NYRA to Cap Belmont Attendance at 90,000
- MarketWatch: Jamie Hill on Sires, Pinhooking
- Keeneland Simulcast Operations to Red Mile