You know that dream where you hit the home run that wins the World Series? Or the one where you earn an Olympic gold medal or hit the lottery? Jackson Knowlton and nine of his friends lived that dream May 3. One of the three horses they own won the Kentucky Derby (gr. I).
When a draw was conducted Wednesday morning to determine the order in which post positions will be selected for Saturday's Preakness Stakes, the luck of the draw did not favor the connections of Kentucky Derby winner Funny Cide.
Jackson Knowlton of Sackatoga Stable, which owns Kentucky Derby winner Funny Cide, will be a featured speaker May 16 at the Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association New and Prospective Owners Seminar at Pimlico Race Course.
Most Popular Stories
- Tepin Refuses to Work March 27 at Palm Meadows
- Skychai Racing Purchases Interest in Fast and Accurate
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- McCraken Stretches Out in Keeneland Work
- Hence Springs Upset in Sunland Derby
- Dortmund Back to Dirt in Next Start
- Animo de Valeroso to Stand at Duncan Farms
- Honorable Duty Aims to Continue Fair Grounds Roll
- McIngvales Repeat $10K College Scholarship Offer
- Maker Trio Heads Muniz Memorial Handicap