You know that dream where you hit the home run that wins the World Series? Or the one where you earn an Olympic gold medal or hit the lottery? Jackson Knowlton and nine of his friends lived that dream May 3. One of the three horses they own won the Kentucky Derby (gr. I).
When a draw was conducted Wednesday morning to determine the order in which post positions will be selected for Saturday's Preakness Stakes, the luck of the draw did not favor the connections of Kentucky Derby winner Funny Cide.
Jackson Knowlton of Sackatoga Stable, which owns Kentucky Derby winner Funny Cide, will be a featured speaker May 16 at the Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association New and Prospective Owners Seminar at Pimlico Race Course.
Most Popular Stories
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- Exaggerator Arrives at Belmont Park
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- California Chrome 'Stronger' in Los Al Drill
- Royal Ascot Journey Confirmed for Tepin
- Enola Gray Passes Two-Turn Test in Melair
- Diva Express, I'm a Looker Dead Heat at CD
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Exaggerator Carries Delta Jackpot Flag