You know that dream where you hit the home run that wins the World Series? Or the one where you earn an Olympic gold medal or hit the lottery? Jackson Knowlton and nine of his friends lived that dream May 3. One of the three horses they own won the Kentucky Derby (gr. I).
When a draw was conducted Wednesday morning to determine the order in which post positions will be selected for Saturday's Preakness Stakes, the luck of the draw did not favor the connections of Kentucky Derby winner Funny Cide.
Jackson Knowlton of Sackatoga Stable, which owns Kentucky Derby winner Funny Cide, will be a featured speaker May 16 at the Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association New and Prospective Owners Seminar at Pimlico Race Course.
Most Popular Stories
- Terranovas Seek Derby Success With El Kabeir
- Sherman: Ascot Could Be Rough on 'Chrome'
- California Chrome Headed to Royal Ascot
- From Turf to Dirt, Bolo Targets SA Derby
- Prince Bishop Denies U.S. Runners in Dubai
- Pereira Taken to Hospital After SA Spill
- Unbeaten Materiality Secures Florida Derby
- American Pharoah Tops KDFW Pool 4
- Materiality New KY Derby Shooter for Pletcher
- Mubtaahij Easily Earns Kentucky Derby Spot