Sky Gate, a 3-year-old son of Arch, brought 47,000 guineas to top the Tattersalls February mixed sale in England. Bloodstock agent Hugo Merry, acting on behalf of American trainer Marty Wolfson, purchased the bay colt.
Most Popular Stories
- Haskin: Dr. Fager, Where Are You?
- Mucho Macho Man to Race in 2014
- Hialeah May Push for Thoroughbred License
- Online Stallion Season Auction Set for Iowa
- NYRA Budget Passes, But Not Without Debate
- And They're Off: Hollywood Park Farewell
- Ramseys Ready for Claiming Crown
- Butler Gets Five-Year Suspension
- Rosalind Heads Hollywood Starlet
- Minimum Stakes Purse to Increase at Aqueduct