A research project aimed at avoiding a common type of fracture in athletic horses has been designated the recipient of the first Elastikon Equine Research Award. The Elastikon Award is made possible by a grant from Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company to the Grayson-Jockey Club Research Foundation.
Most Popular Stories
- Yes It's True Euthanized
- Pender Harbour: Farewell to 'The King'
- Churchill Unveils Derby Sire Future Wager
- Kentucky Oaks Winner Keeper Hill Dead at 20
- Dortmund Out of Clark Handicap
- Rousing Sermon to Rancho San Miguel in 2016
- Swiss Spirit Colt Leads Tattersalls Session
- Tonalist, Red Vine Please in Cigar Mile Drill
- Nyquist Heads Pool 1 of Derby Future Wager
- More Improvements Planned for Leopardstown