A research project aimed at avoiding a common type of fracture in athletic horses has been designated the recipient of the first Elastikon Equine Research Award. The Elastikon Award is made possible by a grant from Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company to the Grayson-Jockey Club Research Foundation.
Most Popular Stories
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- The RNA Conundrum at Public Auctions
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- BH 100: Shooting Star
- Texas Bling Retired to Stud
- Have Horseplayers Lost Touch With the Horse?
- Texas Chrome Prevails in Oklahoma Derby