Peachtree Stable's 2-year-old New York invader Flamenco was an impressive winner of the $150,000 Jack Price Juvenile at Calder Race Course Saturday during the Florida Million.
California graded stakes winner Supah Blitz and juvenile standouts Flamenco and Aclassysassylassy are among the top horses competing on Saturday's Florida Million program at Calder Race Course.
In a battle of unbeaten 2-year-old colts, Sir Oscar edged heavily-favored Wynn Dot Comma by a length in Saturdya's $150,000 Jack Price Juvenile at Calder.
Hall of Fame jockey Jerry Bailey can set a new North American single season record for stakes wins by a jockey this weekend when he ventures to Calder Race Course in Miami for five stakes mounts on Saturday's big Florida Million card.
Calder's second Florida Million day Saturday, with six stakes races totaling $1 million in prize money for state breds, has attracted the top stakes runners stabled in South Florida this year, along with some leading invaders.
Best of the Rest knocks down the largest purse on Florida Million Day.
Most Popular Stories
- Tepin Refuses to Work March 27 at Palm Meadows
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Skychai Racing Purchases Interest in Fast and Accurate
- Two Juveniles Post Fastest Times at Barretts
- Hence Springs Upset in Sunland Derby
- McCraken Stretches Out in Keeneland Work
- Dortmund Back to Dirt in Next Start
- Animo de Valeroso to Stand at Duncan Farms
- Girvin Heads Louisiana Derby Field
- Honorable Duty Aims to Continue Fair Grounds Roll