Thoroughbred trainer Gary Sciacca was suspended for four months and two of his employees and a Belmont Park veterinarian were handed stringent penalties Wednesday by the New York State Racing and Wagering Board over milkshaking charges stemming from last year.
Nassau County police arrested three men at Belmont Park last week for allegedly administering a milkshake June 28 to a horse scheduled to run that day for trainer Gary Sciacca.
Most Popular Stories
- Tonalist, Wicked Strong Headline Jim Dandy
- Dance With Fate Off the Bench for San Diego
- Queen's Horse Tests Positive for Morphine
- Record Breakers Headed for Del Mar Debutante
- Art Sherman to Receive Laffit Pincay Award
- Daring Dancer Prevails in Lake George Stakes
- Can Coup de Grace Land Blow in Amsterdam?
- Shanon Nicole Takes Off-Turf Indiana Grand
- Eight Stakes Set for Churchill in September
- Haskin: The Saint of Saratoga