On Friday, June 10 at Belmont Park, one day before the Belmont Stakes (gr. I), The New York Racing Association will run the sixth race in memory of Jack Kelly.
Jack Kelly, an Equibase chart caller and field supervisor, died Sept. 20 at Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center in New York City after a lengthy illness. He was 61.
On the lavish fourth floor of the Jockey Club Suites, two days prior to the Run for the Roses at Churchill Downs, representatives of the World Games 2010 Foundation announced NBC as the official network broadcast partner for the Alltech FEI World Equestrian Games, which will be held at the Kentucky Horse Park near Lexington Sept. 25-Oct. 10, 2010.
Most Popular Stories
- Divining Rod On Target for Preakness Stakes
- Grade I Winner The Tin Man Dies at 17
- Preakness Could Be Rematch for Derby Top 3
- Top Three Derby Finishers Stretch Legs Monday
- Favored American Pharoah Wins Kentucky Derby
- Anti-Slaughter Bill Introduced in Congress
- Arrests in Connection With Derby Night Death
- GI Winners Untapable, Lea Work in Kentucky
- 'Sea Hero' Symposium Set for May 30
- Chinese Buyer Lands Top Two Mares at Inglis