Industry participants offered their views on the recommendations released Oct. 15 by the 36-member Sales Integrity Task Force.
Chateaucreek, dam of 1980 Epsom Derby (Eng-I) winner Henbit, was euthanized Aug. 7 at Mrs. Jack G. Jones Sr.'s Mineola Farm near Lexington
Most Popular Stories
- Five-Year Suspension, $25,000 Fine for Chapa
- Lopez Lets El Kabeir be "The Boss"
- Champion Wise Dan Back at the Track
- Two Share Fastest Furlong Time at F-T Show
- Hall Finalists Include Leatherbury, Lava Man
- New Social Media Rule for Australian Racing
- The Great War No Longer Pursuing Derby
- Wise Dan, Main Sequence Top Turf Classic Noms
- Daredevil Back to Work After Swale Washout
- The Jockey Club 2015 Fact Book Now Online