Industry participants offered their views on the recommendations released Oct. 15 by the 36-member Sales Integrity Task Force.
Chateaucreek, dam of 1980 Epsom Derby (Eng-I) winner Henbit, was euthanized Aug. 7 at Mrs. Jack G. Jones Sr.'s Mineola Farm near Lexington
Most Popular Stories
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16
- Study Compares Abdominal Bandage Pressure, Support
- Keeneland September Sale Gains Continue
- Somber Mood Hangs Over Suffolk Downs
- Fair Grounds to Withhold Millions from Purses
- Is PA Derby Best Spot for 'Chrome'?
- Artemis Agrotera Heads Gallant Bloom
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Moro Tap to Double Infinity Ranch in Texas
- Miss Behaviour Targets Charles Town Oaks