Industry participants offered their views on the recommendations released Oct. 15 by the 36-member Sales Integrity Task Force.
Chateaucreek, dam of 1980 Epsom Derby (Eng-I) winner Henbit, was euthanized Aug. 7 at Mrs. Jack G. Jones Sr.'s Mineola Farm near Lexington
Most Popular Stories
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- Casse Mulls Derby Path for Classic Empire
- Sherman Accepts Big Sport of Turfdom Award
- BloodHorse, Weatherbys Launch Stallions App
- Keeneland Catalogs 1,892 for January Sale
- Jockey Club Opposes Multiple Violator Changes
- Lemon Drop Kid an Emerging Broodmare Sire
- Rockridge's Posse Will Not Return to U.S.
- Symposium Documents Racing's Racino Problem
- Sunbean Seeks Third Louisiana Classic Win