The owners of 2012 multiple graded stakes winner Upperline have decided to withdraw the 5-year-old mare from the November Sale in order to keep her as a broodmare.
Three individuals and two horses have been selected for induction into the Washington Racing Hall of Fame this year.
Emerald Downs in Auburn, Wash., has announced a 5% increase in overnight purses effective July 3. The increase, which does not affect the track's stakes, is retroactive to the April 13 opening day of the meet.
Wilcox Inn and Rough Sailing will represent trainer Michael Stidham in the Breeders' Cup Juvenile Tuf.
Emerald Downs is on alert this winter for possible flooding in the Green River Valley, and has outlined procedures to ensure the safety of employees, patrons and horses.
Emerald Downs director of racing Grant Holcomb is resigning, vice president Jack Hodge announced Oct. 21.
Most Popular Stories
- Mr. Besilu to Texas' Eureka Thoroughbred Farm
- Moreno in Sharp Breeders' Cup Classic Drill
- Presque Isle Horsemen Payments Delayed
- Don't Tell Sophia, Ria Antonia Drill for BC
- HRRN Plans 17 Hours of Breeders' Cup Coverage
- Gutsy Lankan Rupee Makes All in Manikato
- Winery to Sponsor BC Juvenile Fillies
- Migliore Elected to TRF Board of Directors
- Ruler of The World to Coolmore Stud for 2015
- Pedigree Analysis: Pivotal Point