Graded stakes winners Sing Baby Sing and Ravalo head a field of eight entered for the $200,000 Remington Park Sprint Cup Aug. 22 at the Oklahoma City racetrack
In her last start, David and Jill Heerensperger's Indyanne lunged at the start and missed winning Saratoga's Victory Ride Stakes (gr. III) by just half a length. At Keeneland Oct. 4, she got the perfect break and trip, and returned to her winning ways in the $300,000 Thoroughbred Club of America Stakes (gr. III) on the Keeneland Polytrack.
Odds-on favorite Kool Humor took command early and held on to defeat Shawklit Man by 1 ¼ lengths in Saturday's $100,000 Alysheba Breeders' Cup Stakes at Lone Star Park in Grand Prairie, Texas.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Mare Nastique Dies at 29
- Panelists to Horse Racing: Spin Isn't In
- St Nicholas Abbey Progresses in Recovery
- Giving 'L' Legitimacy - Eric Mitchell
- BloodHorse.com New Navigation Tour
- Racing is Ripe for More Advanced Statistics
- NYRA Chief Discusses Aspects of Growth Plan
- Castellano Closing on Season Earnings Record
- Suffolk Casino Project to be Put to New Vote
- Slideshow: Royal Delta