Nine three-year-olds battle at Parx Racing in the 1 1/8 mile Pennsylvania Derby (gr. II). Who will win it? How will the others finish? Predict the Order
All In Stable's Willcox Inn is the 3-1 favorite for the $250,000 Kent Stakes (gr. IIIT) Sept. 24 at Delaware Park. The 1 1/8-mile turf event has attracted a field of 13 sophomores.
Belmont Stakes (gr. I) winner Ruler On Ice was made the 5-2 morning-line favorite for the $1 million Pennsylvania Derby (gr. II), but by post time Sept. 24 most of the money could land on To Honor and Serve.
Stay Thirsty definitively stamped himself as the 3-year-old division leader when he won the $1 million Travers (gr. I) Aug. 27 at Saratoga.
Ten meet in the 1 1/4 mile Travers Stakes (gr. I) at Saratoga. Who will win the Mid-Summer Derby and move to the head of the 3-year-old class? Predict the Order
Jim Dandy (gr. II) winner Stay Thirsty was made the 5-2 morning-line favorite for the Aug. 27 Travers (gr. I), while Haskell Invitational (gr. I) winner Coil was pegged as the 3-1 second choice.
Preakness Stakes (gr. I) winner Shackleford and Belmont Stakes (gr. I) winner Ruler On Ice are among nine horses listed as at probable starters in the $1 million Travers Stakes (gr. I) Aug. 27 Saratoga.
Will The Factor reign again? It is rebound time for Brethren? Will Elite Alex break through? Predict the Order
A large field, led by California shipper The Factor and Southwest (gr. III) winner Archarcharch, is expected for the $300,000 Rebel Stakes (gr. II) March 19 at Oaklawn Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Outstanding Field Set for CashCall Futurity
- Podcast: Eclipse Awards 2013: Top 3-year-olds
- Kettle Corn to Stand in Ohio at Fair Winds
- Lucayan Well-Spotted in Hollywood Turf Cup
- Records on the Line in Final Native Diver Run
- Top Mare Nastique Dies at 29
- Bringing Precision to Track Maintenance
- String King to Try Dirt at Fair Grounds
- Tournaments Growing Fans and Owners
- Panelists to Horse Racing: Spin Isn't In