Nine three-year-olds battle at Parx Racing in the 1 1/8 mile Pennsylvania Derby (gr. II). Who will win it? How will the others finish? Predict the Order
All In Stable's Willcox Inn is the 3-1 favorite for the $250,000 Kent Stakes (gr. IIIT) Sept. 24 at Delaware Park. The 1 1/8-mile turf event has attracted a field of 13 sophomores.
Belmont Stakes (gr. I) winner Ruler On Ice was made the 5-2 morning-line favorite for the $1 million Pennsylvania Derby (gr. II), but by post time Sept. 24 most of the money could land on To Honor and Serve.
Stay Thirsty definitively stamped himself as the 3-year-old division leader when he won the $1 million Travers (gr. I) Aug. 27 at Saratoga.
Ten meet in the 1 1/4 mile Travers Stakes (gr. I) at Saratoga. Who will win the Mid-Summer Derby and move to the head of the 3-year-old class? Predict the Order
Jim Dandy (gr. II) winner Stay Thirsty was made the 5-2 morning-line favorite for the Aug. 27 Travers (gr. I), while Haskell Invitational (gr. I) winner Coil was pegged as the 3-1 second choice.
Preakness Stakes (gr. I) winner Shackleford and Belmont Stakes (gr. I) winner Ruler On Ice are among nine horses listed as at probable starters in the $1 million Travers Stakes (gr. I) Aug. 27 Saratoga.
Will The Factor reign again? It is rebound time for Brethren? Will Elite Alex break through? Predict the Order
A large field, led by California shipper The Factor and Southwest (gr. III) winner Archarcharch, is expected for the $300,000 Rebel Stakes (gr. II) March 19 at Oaklawn Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Stallion Oxbow to Stand at Calumet in 2015
- Officials Examining Horse Deaths at Saratoga
- California Chrome Progressing Toward PA Derby
- Micromanage Set for Another Distance Test
- Ben's Cat Seeks Third Turf Monster Victory
- Texas Racing Commission OKs Instant Racing
- Knee Surgery to Sideline Kid Cruz for Year
- Lemon Drop Kid: A Class Act
- Saratoga Racing Secretary Gabriel Leaving
- Gelfenstein Farm Blossoms in Ocala