John Tyree "J.T." Denton, who partnered with the late George Swinebroad to operate one of the leading Lexington, Ky. equine auction companies for more than 40 years, died Saturday at age 92.
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Will Take Charge Retired
- Goldencents to Remain in California
- Top Jockey in World's Top Races to be Honored
- Stopshoppingdebbie to Start in LA Woman
- Lexington Horseman Snellings Dies at Age 81
- Princess of Sylmar to Fasig-Tipton Sale
- Bayern Cruises to Pennsylvania Derby Win
- Is Low-Dose Omeprazole Effective for Treating Ulcers?
- Keeneland Gross, Average Decline Slightly
- Fields Shaping Up for Super Saturday Card