Trinniberg, overlooked at odds of 13-1, proved his doubters wrong when he posted his first grade I victory in the $1.5 million XpressBet Breeders' Cup Sprint by three-quarters of a length Nov. 3 at Santa Anita Park.
Trinniberg got loose on the lead and never looked back in the $250,000 Bay Shore (gr. III) at Aqueduct Racetrack, going on to a three-length victory over Hardened Wildcat.
Willie Martinez and Trinniberg broke on top and never looked back en route to an easy front-running six-length victory in the $150,000 Swale Stakes (gr. III) at Gulfstream Park March 10.
Journeyman Stud's son of Johannesburg got his first U.S. winner at Calder Casino & Race Course July 8.
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Will Take Charge Retired
- Bayern Cruises to Pennsylvania Derby Win
- Jockey Court Eyes Return to Race Riding
- Untapable Unstoppable in Grade I Cotillion
- Miss Behaviour Romps in Charles Town Oaks
- Game On Dude, Won Three Big 'Caps, Retired
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Suffolk Open to Any Viable Plans for Racing
- Top Filly Princess of Sylmar Retired
- Moreno, Itsmyluckyday Work for Super Saturday