Trinniberg, overlooked at odds of 13-1, proved his doubters wrong when he posted his first grade I victory in the $1.5 million XpressBet Breeders' Cup Sprint by three-quarters of a length Nov. 3 at Santa Anita Park.
Trinniberg got loose on the lead and never looked back in the $250,000 Bay Shore (gr. III) at Aqueduct Racetrack, going on to a three-length victory over Hardened Wildcat.
Willie Martinez and Trinniberg broke on top and never looked back en route to an easy front-running six-length victory in the $150,000 Swale Stakes (gr. III) at Gulfstream Park March 10.
Journeyman Stud's son of Johannesburg got his first U.S. winner at Calder Casino & Race Course July 8.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah 'Just Cruising' in Workout
- New York Coupled Entry Rules Modified
- Speedy Grade III Winner Chitu Retired
- F-T Summer Sale Adds Stakes-Winning Fillies
- USDA Officials Address American Horse Council
- TOBA Names Top Owners, Breeders for 2014
- Live Stream of Welfare Summit Offered July 8
- Big Blue Kitten Takes United Nations
- Shaman Ghost Rallies to Take Queen's Plate
- Favorite Tale Upsets Champion Work All Week