Trinniberg, overlooked at odds of 13-1, proved his doubters wrong when he posted his first grade I victory in the $1.5 million XpressBet Breeders' Cup Sprint by three-quarters of a length Nov. 3 at Santa Anita Park.
Trinniberg got loose on the lead and never looked back in the $250,000 Bay Shore (gr. III) at Aqueduct Racetrack, going on to a three-length victory over Hardened Wildcat.
Willie Martinez and Trinniberg broke on top and never looked back en route to an easy front-running six-length victory in the $150,000 Swale Stakes (gr. III) at Gulfstream Park March 10.
Journeyman Stud's son of Johannesburg got his first U.S. winner at Calder Casino & Race Course July 8.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Takes Easy Gallop at Spa
- Oaklawn: Record $27 Million in Purses in 2016
- That Handicapping Show: The Travers Stakes
- HRRN to Provide Live Coverage of Travers Card
- Messara Keynote Speaker at IFHA Conference
- American Pharoah Arrives at Saratoga
- American Pharoah Draws Post 2 for Travers
- The Big Beast Faces Private Zone in Forego
- MarketWatch: NY-Bred Earning Power
- Stopchargingmaria, Untapable Meet Again