The son of Jet Master rallied late to capture the five-furlong turf dash by a head over War Artist.
Six races worth a total of $16 million will be contested in the lead-up to the $10 million Dubai World Cup Sponsored by Emirates Airline (UAE-I) on March 26 at Meydan Racecourse.
South African breds Zanzamar and J J The Jet Plane catch the eye at Meydan in Dubai.
Godolphin's Gayego is scheduled to run Feb. 10 in Dubai.
Snow Fairy cemented her status as the finest 3-year-old filly in the world when she rallied from far back to nab Irian in the final 50 yards to win the HK$20 million Cathay Pacific Hong Kong Cup (HK-I) at Sha Tin Dec. 12.
Fleeting Spirit had to survive a stewards' inquiry before she was awarded her first group I victory, taking the Darley July Cup (Eng-I) at Newmarket July 10.
Art Connoisseur came from last to first to score a major upset in the Golden Jubilee Stakes (Eng-I) on closing day of Royal Ascot June 20.
Most Popular Stories
- Outstanding Field Set for CashCall Futurity
- Podcast: Eclipse Awards 2013: Top 3-year-olds
- Kettle Corn to Stand in Ohio at Fair Winds
- Lucayan Well-Spotted in Hollywood Turf Cup
- Top Mare Nastique Dies at 29
- Records on the Line in Final Native Diver Run
- Bringing Precision to Track Maintenance
- Panelists to Horse Racing: Spin Isn't In
- St Nicholas Abbey Progresses in Recovery
- Tournaments Growing Fans and Owners