Dual grade I winner Switch, seeking her first victory of 2012, carries top weight of 122 pounds in the $200,000 A Gleam Handicap (gr. II) at Betfair Hollywood Park July 14.
Making her first start of 2012, Turbulent Descent remained undefeated at Betfair Hollywood Park with a victory in the $72,570 Desert Stormer Handicap June 17.
Outta Tune, claimed for $5,000 last summer, became a graded stakes winner when he outlasted Apriority in the $250,000 Count Fleet Sprint Handicap (gr. III) at Oaklawn Park April 14.
Apriority, looking to establish himself as one of the top sprinters in the nation, heads a field of six for the $250,000 Count Fleet Sprint Handicap (gr. III) at Oaklawn Park April 14.
Red-hot Izzy Rules, given a vigorous ride by Edwin Maldanado, romped to a front-running win March 11 in the $100,000 Las Flores Stakes (gr. III) as the 6-5 favorite at Santa Anita, registering her fourth consecutive victory.
Home Sweet Aspen looms a solid favorite in the $100,000 Las Flores Stakes (gr. III) at Santa Anita March 8 when the recent grade I winner takes on five opponents.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Has Final Work for Haskell
- American Pharoah Will Dictate Race Schedule
- One-Fifth Curlin Share Surpasses $6 Million
- Breaking Lucky Surprises in Prince of Wales
- Frac Daddy Retired With Suspensory Strain
- CDI Plans to Demolish Calder Grandstand
- Small Farm Yields Big Returns for Smith
- Sprint Champ, Commanding Curve Spice Stakes
- It's Wait and See for Large WV Derby Field
- Slideshow: 2015 Racing Hall of Fame