English and Irish multiple champion Snow Fairy has tested positive for anti-inflammatory medication and as a result was disqualified from her victory in the Aug. 19 Darley Prix Jean Romanet (Fr-I) at Deauville.
Six top-level races, ranging from sprints to long distance, will test some of Europe's best horses on Oct. 7 at Longchamp as part of the Qatar Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe (Fr-I) undercard.
Champion Snow Fairy made her return to the races a successful one with a tenacious three-quarter length victory over Izzi Top in the Darley Prix Jean Romanet (Fr-I) at Deauville Aug. 19.
Izzi Top charged past longtime leader Sapphire with a furlong remaining and drew off to a comfortable 1 1/4-length victory in the Barclays Bank Ireland Pretty Polly Stakes (Ire-I) at the Curragh July 1.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Chrome' Draws Outside Post 9 for World Cup
- Four Penn National Vets Face Federal Charges
- One Lucky Dane to Join Dortmund in SA Derby
- Grade I Winner La Tia Retired
- Dubai Trackwork Notes, March 27
- American Trainers Approve Meydan Move to Dirt
- Casners Aim to Add Chapter to Dubai Success
- Champion Sire Smart Strike Euthanized
- Cooperative, Monarch End Simulcast Dispute
- BC Classic Winner Concern Dies at 24