English and Irish multiple champion Snow Fairy has tested positive for anti-inflammatory medication and as a result was disqualified from her victory in the Aug. 19 Darley Prix Jean Romanet (Fr-I) at Deauville.
Six top-level races, ranging from sprints to long distance, will test some of Europe's best horses on Oct. 7 at Longchamp as part of the Qatar Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe (Fr-I) undercard.
Champion Snow Fairy made her return to the races a successful one with a tenacious three-quarter length victory over Izzi Top in the Darley Prix Jean Romanet (Fr-I) at Deauville Aug. 19.
Izzi Top charged past longtime leader Sapphire with a furlong remaining and drew off to a comfortable 1 1/4-length victory in the Barclays Bank Ireland Pretty Polly Stakes (Ire-I) at the Curragh July 1.
Most Popular Stories
- Annals of Time Surges to Win Hollywood Derby
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Half Dome Dude Sets Remington Track Record
- Vale Dori Impressive in Bayakoa Victory
- Changing Schedules Impacted Wood, Blue Grass
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded
- Highway Star Wins Go for Wand by a Nose
- Sandford, Owner of Take Charge Indy, Dies