English and Irish multiple champion Snow Fairy has tested positive for anti-inflammatory medication and as a result was disqualified from her victory in the Aug. 19 Darley Prix Jean Romanet (Fr-I) at Deauville.
Six top-level races, ranging from sprints to long distance, will test some of Europe's best horses on Oct. 7 at Longchamp as part of the Qatar Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe (Fr-I) undercard.
Champion Snow Fairy made her return to the races a successful one with a tenacious three-quarter length victory over Izzi Top in the Darley Prix Jean Romanet (Fr-I) at Deauville Aug. 19.
Izzi Top charged past longtime leader Sapphire with a furlong remaining and drew off to a comfortable 1 1/4-length victory in the Barclays Bank Ireland Pretty Polly Stakes (Ire-I) at the Curragh July 1.
Most Popular Stories
- Wise Dan Won't Run in Fourstardave
- King's Bishop Likely Option for Wildcat Red
- Catalano, On Mend, Gets Arlington Win 1,000
- Einstein Moving to Adena Springs Canada
- Record Stakes Purses Set for Oaklawn Park
- Grade I Producer Garden Secrets Dies
- Will Take Charge vs. Palace Malice in Whitney
- Stall Guns for Departing's Grade I in Whitney
- That Handicapping Show: Whitney H. & Test S.
- Keeneland September Catalogs More Than 4,000