The Fasig-Tipton Midlantic juvenile auction ended its sizzling two-day run Tuesday at Timonium with all-time highs for gross revenue, average price, and median price. In addition, the hot market generated a high price for a horse of $450,000, which equaled the Maryland-based sale's record.
Ivywood Angel, a racy-looking Unbridled's Song filly with a big white blaze, equaled the record for the Fasig-Tipton Midlantic sale of 2-year-olds in training when she brought $450,000 Tuesday during the auction's second session at Timonium, Md.
Most Popular Stories
- Eight Stakes Elevated in Status for 2014
- What was the Top Race of 2013?
- NY Trainer Hits World Stage in Hong Kong
- Saturday Plays from Betfair Hollywood Park
- Rise Up Scores for Late Sire Rockport Harbor
- Turfway Cancels Card Because of Weather
- Silver Returns to New York Racing Association
- BloodHorse.com Has a New Look
- Chasing Landaluce
- Equine Sector Helps Boost KY Ag Receipts