The Fasig-Tipton Midlantic juvenile auction ended its sizzling two-day run Tuesday at Timonium with all-time highs for gross revenue, average price, and median price. In addition, the hot market generated a high price for a horse of $450,000, which equaled the Maryland-based sale's record.
Ivywood Angel, a racy-looking Unbridled's Song filly with a big white blaze, equaled the record for the Fasig-Tipton Midlantic sale of 2-year-olds in training when she brought $450,000 Tuesday during the auction's second session at Timonium, Md.
Most Popular Stories
- Reach the World Euthanized After Training Injury
- Imperative Repeats in Charles Town Classic
- Collected Impresses Again in Californian
- Multiplier Steps Up His Game in Illinois Derby
- Call To Mind Delivers Late Birthday Gift to The Queen
- Cloud Computing to Bypass KY Derby, Point for Preakness
- Gormley Works Smartly at Santa Anita
- OBS Spring Sale to Test Depth of Juvenile Market
- Twisted Tom Takes Sloppy Tesio
- Finest City, Songbird Drill Toward Spring Starts