The Fasig-Tipton Midlantic juvenile auction ended its sizzling two-day run Tuesday at Timonium with all-time highs for gross revenue, average price, and median price. In addition, the hot market generated a high price for a horse of $450,000, which equaled the Maryland-based sale's record.
Ivywood Angel, a racy-looking Unbridled's Song filly with a big white blaze, equaled the record for the Fasig-Tipton Midlantic sale of 2-year-olds in training when she brought $450,000 Tuesday during the auction's second session at Timonium, Md.
Most Popular Stories
- LoPresti Unfazed by Slow Move from Wise Dan
- Little Alexis Set for Test After Bullet Move
- Saratoga to Hold 'Low Roller' Tourney Monday
- Dance With Fate Euthanized After Accident
- EquiLottery Touts Horsemen Group's Support
- Next Year's OBSC March to be Open Format
- Untapable Favored in Haskell Against Boys
- Daddy Does Best
- Messara New Manager at Arrowfield Stud
- TimeformUS Weekend Stakes Plays