The Fasig-Tipton Midlantic juvenile auction ended its sizzling two-day run Tuesday at Timonium with all-time highs for gross revenue, average price, and median price. In addition, the hot market generated a high price for a horse of $450,000, which equaled the Maryland-based sale's record.
Ivywood Angel, a racy-looking Unbridled's Song filly with a big white blaze, equaled the record for the Fasig-Tipton Midlantic sale of 2-year-olds in training when she brought $450,000 Tuesday during the auction's second session at Timonium, Md.
Most Popular Stories
- Suffolk Downs, Horsemen Have Deal for Meets
- American Pharoah Shows Readiness for Rebel
- TJC Acquires Majority Interest in Blood-Horse
- Trainer A. C. Avila Suspended, Fined by CHRB
- California Chrome Working Steadily for Dubai
- Ben's Cat Maryland-Bred HOY for Fourth Year
- Caesars' Moves Impact Turfway, ThistleDown
- NJ Track Calls for End to Simulcast Impasse
- Nerud 3-Year-Old Wins Again at Big A
- Kentucky Oaks Attracts 154 Nominees