Kenny and Sue McPeek, past winners of the Big Sport of Turfdom Award, announced the launch of their iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch application Horse Races NOW!
The Jockey Club Information Systems Inc. has launched the Equineline Mare Produce Records application for the iPad.
The Equibase Company announced Aug. 5 it has expanded Thoroughbred racing's footprint in the mobile applications market with the launch of Today's Racing.
Equibase announced Sept. 3 that iPhone users can watch video replays and view the results of all graded stakes races from 2010 by using the the free Equibase Racing Yearbook application within the iTunes store.
Most Popular Stories
- Nathaniel Filly Tops Tattersalls Foal Session
- Salutos Amigos Rallies to Win Fall Highweight
- After Gallop, California Chrome Ready to Go
- Discreet Marq, La Tia Square Off in Matriarch
- Euros Inside and Out After Japan Cup Draw
- Frivolous Posts Falls City Handicap Upset
- Rainha De Bateria Heads Durante at Del Mar
- Chrome to Go for the Green in Hollywood Derby
- Blueskiesnrainbows Among 7 for Native Diver
- An Opportunity for Hoppertunity in the Clark