Rahy's Attorney, a surprise winner of the Connaught Cup (Can-III) last month, will try to make it back-to-back stakes victories on the Woodbine turf course in the $150,000 Singspiel Stakes (Can-III) June 22. The race marks the return to action of 2007 Queen's Plate victor Mike Fox.
Eugene Melnyk's homebred Marchfield rallied from last at the quarter pole to win Sunday's $500,000 Breeders' Stakes, the third jewel of Canada's Triple Crown contested on the turf at Woodbine.
Queen's Plate winner Mike Fox and Prince of Wales victor Alezzandro square off as part of a contentious field of 10 Canadian-bred 3-year-olds in the $500,000 Breeders' Stakes at Woodbine Sunday.
Most Popular Stories
- Can Calculator Figure in BC Juvenile?
- Breeders' Cup Features 201 Pre-Entered Horses
- California's Golden Eagle Farm Set to Close
- Tapit Filly Tops Record F-T October Sale
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Sherman Sees California Chrome Bouncing Back
- Declaration of War Moving to Ashford Stud
- Queen's Plate Winner Lexie Lou in Autumn Miss
- Top 3-Year-Olds Abound in BC Classic
- Early Thoughts on the BC Pre-Entries