Good Night Shirt is the overwhelming favorite to win the $150,000 Iroquois Steeplechase Stakes (NSA-I) for the third consecutive year May 9 in Nashville, Tenn.
Looking as powerful as ever, two-time defending steeplechase champion Good Night Shirt overwhelmed Preemptive Strike in the stretch to win the $75,000 Carolina First Carolina Cup (NSA-II) at a rain-drenched Springdale Race Course in Camden, S.C., on March 28.
Eclipse Award winner Good Night Shirt is the clear favorite for the Oct. 18 Grand National Steeplechase (NSA-I)at Far Hills, N.J.
Most Popular Stories
- Judge Rules Veitch Improperly Dismissed
- Preparing for Breeding Season
- Cigar Mile As 'Stallion Maker'
- Frivolous Posts Falls City Handicap Upset
- After Gallop, California Chrome Ready to Go
- Finnegans Wake Prevails in Hollywood Turf Cup
- Salutos Amigos Rallies to Win Fall Highweight
- Chrome to Go for the Green in Hollywood Derby
- Daddy D T Tops Cecil B. DeMille Stakes
- Euros Inside and Out After Japan Cup Draw