Odds-on choice The Lewis Dinner and 16-1 outsider Chasing Bubbles, both by Posse, were victorious in a pair of New York Stallion Series divisions for state-bred 2-year-olds Dec. 28 at Aqueduct Racetrack.
A big weekend of exciting finishes across the globe, from Hong Kong and Australia to North America. view slideshow
Puerto Rican native Israel Rodriguez made a great first impression at Laurel Park Feb. 28, riding a winner in his initial race in the United States.
Most Popular Stories
- The Day After: No Regrets From Team 'Pharoah'
- Keen Ice Tired After Travers, 'Classic' Ahead
- Keen Ice Springs Travers Upset on 'Pharoah'
- Stellar Wind Dominant in Torrey Pines
- Runhappy Romps to Record King's Bishop Score
- NY Fan Forum: Improve Customer Service
- Valid Bounds Away to Iselin Victory
- Navarro Mulling BC Dirt Mile for Private Zone
- Smokey the Pony Reining at Saratoga
- Tiz Love First Winner for Slew's Tiznow