Odds-on choice The Lewis Dinner and 16-1 outsider Chasing Bubbles, both by Posse, were victorious in a pair of New York Stallion Series divisions for state-bred 2-year-olds Dec. 28 at Aqueduct Racetrack.
A big weekend of exciting finishes across the globe, from Hong Kong and Australia to North America. view slideshow
Puerto Rican native Israel Rodriguez made a great first impression at Laurel Park Feb. 28, riding a winner in his initial race in the United States.
Most Popular Stories
- Rachel's Valentina 7-2 Oaks Favorite
- Adversaries Unite at Trainers' Dinner
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - May 3, 2016
- Lani Breezes in Final Derby Preparation
- Grudge Match in the Alysheba
- Amoss Believes Lanerie Best Fit for Mo Tom
- Zenyatta Bred to Medaglia d'Oro
- Nyquist's Groom Keeps Top Derby Horse Happy
- NBC Sports Group Sets Derby Week Coverage
- Nyquist Strong in First Churchill Gallop