Odds-on choice The Lewis Dinner and 16-1 outsider Chasing Bubbles, both by Posse, were victorious in a pair of New York Stallion Series divisions for state-bred 2-year-olds Dec. 28 at Aqueduct Racetrack.
A big weekend of exciting finishes across the globe, from Hong Kong and Australia to North America. view slideshow
Puerto Rican native Israel Rodriguez made a great first impression at Laurel Park Feb. 28, riding a winner in his initial race in the United States.
Most Popular Stories
- Upstart Proves Class in Holy Bull Stakes
- Eblouissante Retired, to be Bred in Europe
- Alert Bay Victorious in Cal Cup Turf Classic
- Mischief Clem, 'Kitty Post Upsets in Cal Cup
- Lochte Triumphs in Tampa Bay Thriller
- Birdatthewire Soars to Easy Forward Gal Win
- Barbados Makes the Grade in Hutcheson
- First Reported Foal by Justin Phillip a Colt
- Sugar Shock Takes American Beauty in Comeback
- Consumer Credit Captures Sweetest Chant