The California Horse Racing Board took a Hollywood twist July 15 when Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger announced the appointment of well-known actress Bo Derek and veteran television producer and writer David Israel as commissioners.
Crucell N.V., a Dutch biotechnology company, and the Israel-based Kimron Veterinary Institute are anticipating the approval of their veterinary West Nile Virus (WNV) in Israel in early 2004.
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Wise Dan Back at the Track
- New Social Media Rule for Australian Racing
- Daredevil Back to Work After Swale Washout
- Hall Finalists Include Leatherbury, Lava Man
- The Great War No Longer Pursuing Derby
- Indiana Derby Moves to Mid-July This Year
- Field Favored at Close of Derby Wager Pool 3
- Far From Over Interest Sold, Wood Next
- Rebel Still Possibilty for Take Charge Brandi
- Dortmund, Lord Nelson Set for San Felipe