The California Horse Racing Board took a Hollywood twist July 15 when Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger announced the appointment of well-known actress Bo Derek and veteran television producer and writer David Israel as commissioners.
Crucell N.V., a Dutch biotechnology company, and the Israel-based Kimron Veterinary Institute are anticipating the approval of their veterinary West Nile Virus (WNV) in Israel in early 2004.
Most Popular Stories
- Capps' Death is Big Loss to Louisville Equine Program
- McCraken Finishes Strong in Five-Furlong Move
- Romans Mulling Rider Options for J Boys Echo
- Santa Anita Cancels April 27 Racing
- Albarado Fractures Lower Leg, Off J Boys Echo in Derby
- Goldikova, Espinoza Among Hall of Fame Inductees
- Brisk Activity Bodes Well for OBS Spring Sale
- Spending Time With New Trainer Kent Sweezey
- Reach the World Euthanized After Training Injury
- Nichols Canyon Connections Pointing for Iroquois Bonus