The California Horse Racing Board took a Hollywood twist July 15 when Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger announced the appointment of well-known actress Bo Derek and veteran television producer and writer David Israel as commissioners.
Crucell N.V., a Dutch biotechnology company, and the Israel-based Kimron Veterinary Institute are anticipating the approval of their veterinary West Nile Virus (WNV) in Israel in early 2004.
Most Popular Stories
- Winning Crown Connections Feel It's Time
- Willcox Inn Suffers Fatal Paddock Accident
- American Pharoah Impressive in Workout
- Wise Dan Cleared to Resume Galloping
- Moreno Seeks First SoCal Win in Californian
- Sweet Idea Leads Seven-Figure Trio at MM Sale
- Brown Sends Two West For American Oaks
- NY Bill Could End Exercise Riders' Insurance
- Keen Ice Breezes Nicely; 'Pharoah' Walks
- BC Sprint Winner Work All Week Returns at CD