The California Horse Racing Board took a Hollywood twist July 15 when Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger announced the appointment of well-known actress Bo Derek and veteran television producer and writer David Israel as commissioners.
Crucell N.V., a Dutch biotechnology company, and the Israel-based Kimron Veterinary Institute are anticipating the approval of their veterinary West Nile Virus (WNV) in Israel in early 2004.
Most Popular Stories
- Will Take Charge vs. Palace Malice in Whitney
- Del Mar Makes Adjustment to Slow Polytrack
- Perfect at Spa, Sweet Reason Ready for Test
- Social Inclusion to Move to Chad Brown
- Trainer Joshua Stein Wins in Debut at Sonoma
- Palace Malice Hoping to Continue His Roll
- Clement Hirsch: Iotapa After BC Distaff Slot
- CDI Reports Record Second Quarter Revenues
- Juddmonte Stallions Available to S.H. Mares
- New York-Bred Palace At Home In Vanderbilt