Hall of Fame jockey Ismael "Milo" Valenzuela died early on the morning of Sept. 2 at his home in Arcadia, Calif., after a long illness. He was 74.
Unable to travel to Saratoga Springs for the national Hall of Fame induction ceremony Aug. 4, retired jockey Ismael "Milo" Valenzuela will receive his commemorative jacket and plaque on Sunday in a special induction ceremony at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, Calif.
Most Popular Stories
- Day By Day
- Stars of the Oaks: Blind Luck
- That Handicapping Show: Derby Trial Stakes
- Seven Derby Hopefuls Bred Outside Kentucky
- Kentucky Derby and Oaks Daily Updates
- Records Fall at 'Phenomenal' OBS Spring Sale
- Cairo Prince Scheduled for Ankle Surgery
- Arizona Bill Legalizing ADW Sent to Governor
- NBC Sports Group to Air Derby, Triple Crown
- Inimitable Romanee Earns Upset Nod in Bewitch