Marc Keller's Grand Couturier, a 3-year-old who was only beaten 2 ¼ lengths in Longchamp's Grand Prix de Paris (Fr-I), is one to watch in the overflow field entered for Saturday's $150,000 Red Smith Handicap (gr. IIT) on the Aqueduct turf course.
Most Popular Stories
- Stellar Wind Remains on Schedule for Distaff
- Nyquist's BC Work Less Than Ideal
- Smile for Daddy
- Getting Started on Breeders' Cup Handicapping
- California Chrome 'Fit' for BC After Work
- Breeders' Cup Pre-Entries Total 185
- Let the Breeders' Cup Handicapping Begin!
- Beholder, Frosted Drill at Santa Anita
- Living The Life Retired, Won't Run in BC
- Charismatic Moving to Old Friends