Marc Keller's Grand Couturier, a 3-year-old who was only beaten 2 ¼ lengths in Longchamp's Grand Prix de Paris (Fr-I), is one to watch in the overflow field entered for Saturday's $150,000 Red Smith Handicap (gr. IIT) on the Aqueduct turf course.
Most Popular Stories
- Exaggerator to Rest at WinStar
- Hill Specialist Ambitious Brew Takes Eddie D.
- Postponed Clear Favorite in Arc de Triomphe
- Suffolk Downs Applies for Six 2017 Race Dates
- NYRA Sanctioned for Aqueduct Water Pollution
- Tepin Works Half-Mile at Saratoga
- Charlton’s Abbotts Retiring on Own Terms
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Champion Hidden Lake Dies at 23
- Jockey Gallardo to Try Southern California