Trainer Randy Morse's voice choked with emotion in his post-race interview following Street Strategy's victory in the Fifth Season Stakes for older horses Jan. 16 at Oaklawn Park.
An Officer filly brought $325,000 March 15 during the opening session of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. March select sale of 2-year-olds in training in Central Florida.
The OBS March juvenile auction posted its highest ever gross, average, and median.
Grade I winner Buddha's first winner came when his daughter, Lenaro, won June 3 at Churchill Downs.
An outstanding son of Salt Lake topped the second and final session of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s March selected 2-year-olds in training sale when David Clark's Iron Horse Racing purchased him for $320,000 from the consignment of Barry Eisaman's Eisaman Equine.
Most Popular Stories
- Runhappy Gets Back to Work at Keeneland
- A Travers Day Christmas Present
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator
- Veitch's Suspension Sent Back to KHRC
- Flintshire Looking Strong for Sword Dancer
- OBS Numbers Plummet During Open Session
- American Dirt Records a Thing of the Past
- Mohaymen Cuts Back to Sprint in King's Bishop
- California Chrome Superior in Pacific Classic
- Ballerina Stakes Has Stage Full of Talent