Trainer Randy Morse's voice choked with emotion in his post-race interview following Street Strategy's victory in the Fifth Season Stakes for older horses Jan. 16 at Oaklawn Park.
An Officer filly brought $325,000 March 15 during the opening session of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. March select sale of 2-year-olds in training in Central Florida.
The OBS March juvenile auction posted its highest ever gross, average, and median.
Grade I winner Buddha's first winner came when his daughter, Lenaro, won June 3 at Churchill Downs.
An outstanding son of Salt Lake topped the second and final session of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s March selected 2-year-olds in training sale when David Clark's Iron Horse Racing purchased him for $320,000 from the consignment of Barry Eisaman's Eisaman Equine.
Most Popular Stories
- Louis Quatorze Dies of Heart Attack
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Pierce Trains Tampa String for Sam-Son, Pin Oak
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Hong Kong Stars to Battle on Sunday at Sha Tin
- Finger Lakes Racing Dates Could Plummet Under Proposal
- Look Back: Master Derby Wins Louisiana Derby
- Arrogate 'His Usual Self' in Five-Furlong Move
- Uncontested to Skip Rebel Stakes
- Mind Your Biscuits Set for Gulfstream Park Sprint