Trainer Randy Morse's voice choked with emotion in his post-race interview following Street Strategy's victory in the Fifth Season Stakes for older horses Jan. 16 at Oaklawn Park.
An Officer filly brought $325,000 March 15 during the opening session of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. March select sale of 2-year-olds in training in Central Florida.
The OBS March juvenile auction posted its highest ever gross, average, and median.
Grade I winner Buddha's first winner came when his daughter, Lenaro, won June 3 at Churchill Downs.
An outstanding son of Salt Lake topped the second and final session of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s March selected 2-year-olds in training sale when David Clark's Iron Horse Racing purchased him for $320,000 from the consignment of Barry Eisaman's Eisaman Equine.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Beholder Fires Bullet, Ready to Rumble
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Nyquist Improving; Exaggerator Jogs Two Miles
- Centeno Recovering in Florida After Spill
- Making the Grade: Exaggerator's Belmont Shot
- Woodward, Hancock to Racing Hall of Fame
- Uncle Mo Filly Brings $1 Million at F-T Sale
- Court Order Has Preciado Racing Again at Parx