Trainer Randy Morse's voice choked with emotion in his post-race interview following Street Strategy's victory in the Fifth Season Stakes for older horses Jan. 16 at Oaklawn Park.
An Officer filly brought $325,000 March 15 during the opening session of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. March select sale of 2-year-olds in training in Central Florida.
The OBS March juvenile auction posted its highest ever gross, average, and median.
Grade I winner Buddha's first winner came when his daughter, Lenaro, won June 3 at Churchill Downs.
An outstanding son of Salt Lake topped the second and final session of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s March selected 2-year-olds in training sale when David Clark's Iron Horse Racing purchased him for $320,000 from the consignment of Barry Eisaman's Eisaman Equine.
Most Popular Stories
- Zenyatta Bred to Medaglia d'Oro
- Mor Spirit Move Pleases Baffert, Stevens
- Creator Turns in Final Kentucky Derby Breeze
- Gun Runner Wraps Up Major Pre-Derby Work
- California Chrome Arrives at Los Alamitos
- Breeder Lucy Bassett Dies at 87
- Asmussen Breezes Four Oaks Hopefuls
- Nyquist Top 3YO in Final Pre-Derby NTRA Poll
- Suddenbreakingnews to Have New Look in Derby
- Hermann Named Golden Gate Announcer