Trainer Randy Morse's voice choked with emotion in his post-race interview following Street Strategy's victory in the Fifth Season Stakes for older horses Jan. 16 at Oaklawn Park.
An Officer filly brought $325,000 March 15 during the opening session of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. March select sale of 2-year-olds in training in Central Florida.
The OBS March juvenile auction posted its highest ever gross, average, and median.
Grade I winner Buddha's first winner came when his daughter, Lenaro, won June 3 at Churchill Downs.
An outstanding son of Salt Lake topped the second and final session of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s March selected 2-year-olds in training sale when David Clark's Iron Horse Racing purchased him for $320,000 from the consignment of Barry Eisaman's Eisaman Equine.
Most Popular Stories
- Stormin Fever Euthanized at 23
- Undefeated Caravaggio Shines in Commonwealth Cup
- Neolithic Back Galloping After Respiratory Illness
- Untrapped Aims for First Stakes win in Ohio Derby
- Litfin at Large: Class Horses Figure in Ohio Derby
- Disco Rico and His Record-Setting Son Disco Partner
- Belterra to Honor the late Harry Holcomb
- Kitasan Black Faces 10 in Takarazuka Kinen
- The Stronach Group Considers New England Venture
- Kentucky Derby Starters Reunite in Ohio Derby